ZOO2LIVE not received

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dezmaas

Acrobat
6 months down the line and I still haven't received my ZOO2LIVE CD. I emailed U2.com twice and got no reply.

This is pretty crappy customer service. It took me more than a year to get the damn keyring for the first subscription and now this.

Is there any human being that I can contact who will actually respond to me on this?

Cheers

Last edited:
u2.jpg

That's too bad. Every time I've emailed U2.com about a merchandise problem (and every time I've ordered from them, there's been a problem), someone has gotten back to me within a few days. I do know that they mailed them using the cheapest, slowest possible--mine took about a month to arrive, when my items the year before had arrived in only about a week. I'd say keep emailing them, even if you have to be obnoxious about it. I think after six months you have every right to be mad.

wow that sux, i got mine within 3 weeks which is pretty good for usa to australia.
definately keep emailing them untill you get something back,

even if it is a bananna skin....

I ordered a t-shirt and it didn't arrive on time, I sent them an angry email, then low and behold Bono himself delivered the shirt. He came into my apartment and then proceeded to tell me about Africa and how it was an emergency. But I'm still pissed off because it was the wrong size.

dezmaas said:
6 months down the line and I still haven't received my ZOO2LIVE CD. I emailed U2.com twice and got no reply.

This is pretty crappy customer service. It took me more than a year to get the damn keyring for the first subscription and now this.

Is there any human being that I can contact who will actually respond to me on this?

Cheers

The same thing happened to me--no CD, no response to e-mail. :grumpy: If you find out how to get a response, please let me know. Thanks!

Re: Re: ZOO2LIVE not received

MsPurrl said:

The same thing happened to me--no CD, no response to e-mail. :grumpy: If you find out how to get a response, please let me know. Thanks!

MsPurrl.

I went over to Zootopia on U2.com and PM'd the moderator there "Zootician" He/she replied very quickly asking for my details and promising to ship the CD to me.

Other folks over there say they have done this also and received their's very quickly afterwards.

Give it a go!

Call 1-800-767-7160 or 1-916-350-2016. Be polite (they are on the phone) and tell them your situation and they will work it out. It's a big help to have your order number too. Same thing happened to me and I had to call them a coulple of times but I eventually got my cd.

This is crazy! What's next, dogs and cats living together? Mass hysteria! :ohmy:

Seriously, give the cus ser a go and they should help you.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: ZOO2LIVE not received

dezmaas said:

MsPurrl.

I went over to Zootopia on U2.com and PM'd the moderator there "Zootician" He/she replied very quickly asking for my details and promising to ship the CD to me.

Other folks over there say they have done this also and received their's very quickly afterwards.

Give it a go!

Zootician is one of the coolest/nicest guys. Very helpful, plus I love it when he streams U2 videos/interviews on occasion, some stuff I can't find on youtube.

I never bothered Zootician. This person has to be busy and I never felt that should bother this person with my problems. I responded to someone else's thread saying that I too was out in the cold without my cds after many months and a couple of emails. Out of the blue, Zootician pm'd me and everything was fixed within 2 weeks time. This person MUST be related to the Edge. This is a true wizard.

Back
Top Bottom