Yahoo Groups Down??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
I haven't recieved a message from Wire in over 24 hours, which in itself is a little weird, but I am also having trouble logging into the Greater Toronto Area-U2 group. Is there a problem with Yahoo Groups???

Thanks!!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

hey Spinny,

Yes they are down and have been down since at least yesterday morning. They said they are doing maintenance and everything will be held in queue and delivered when back up - so batten down the hatches, because bombardment will happen on your mail when it does
biggrin.gif

yep this sucks. can't get in to U2NYC for the last two days. what am I supposed to do? there is only so long you can go without Starr, Ally and the rest of our merry band.

Good News!! The groups are back up. I imagine that the flood of messages will be soon!!

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

Maybe we just won't get the messages (wouldn't be the worst thing in the world - a lot of the stuff on my U2 yahoo groups is just a repeat of stuff I saw on Interference two days previous).

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
... That also means that we won't have to listen to the arguing on Wire!!!

lol.. I hate Wire. I quit the day after I joined because it was so horrible. Does anyone here actually LIKE Wire?

------------------

"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

Back
Top Bottom