wow, i am seriously afraid of creed and their fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ummm....but have you seen the art work for the cover? the three band members with serious looks on their face and a tree. Geee....I've never seen that before.

The problem is that the music industry put all their clout behind these teen bands fake emoting rock and now that the bands aren't bringing in money, the record industry is complaining they can't make money. Ack! There are some good A&R people out there. Why can't they find good music? Go to Detroit! There is some great stuff there!

their album cover is also a joke, agreed.

their is a good article comparing u2 to creed or vice versa rather, found at youtwo.net. you'll have to hunt through the december archives to find it though, so im to lazy.

------------------
-death bear

I read somewhere that Creed did a U2 cover at a show (not sure which song, i think it was from The Joshua Tree), and before they began the song, Scott Stapp declared (paraphrasing): "This next song is a U2 song from before they started sucking." I'm not kidding, he said this. I can't believe he has the audacity to cover a song from a band that he thinks sucks and obviously shows no respect for. Then he goes and lists them as one of his inspirations and main influences. He makes me sick. He cops off moves from Bono and others when he sings live and obviously mimics Eddie Vedder's voice and singing style. He is the most pretentious lead singer I can think of with no talent to back it up. I don't know if any of you have seen their newest video, but it is the most utterly unfocused mess of trying to incorporate imagery of Sept 11th (at every turn) and to try to make some epic video with a story (like November Rain). It makes me sick. Okay, now that I've got that out of my system I'll be going now. Ta-ta.

------------------
"I swore to my father I'd never do hamster-style again."

"looking for the sound thats gonna drown out the world
looking for the father of my two little girls
got the swing got the sway got my straw in lemonade
looking for the face i had before the world was made." - MOFO

* spits

418630.jpg

Back
Top Bottom