WORST song survivor: all that you can't leave behind (round one)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

please vote OFF your favourite song.

• beautiful day

Votes: 27 22.5%
  • stuck in a moment you can't get out of

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • elevation

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • walk on

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • kite

Votes: 20 16.7%
  • in a little while

Votes: 8 6.7%
  • wild honey

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • peace on earth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • when i look at the world

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • new york

• grace

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
the final round for pop had miami getting the boot. this means the playboy mansion wins for this album, and will go on to compete in the finals later.

full results:
miami: 61
the playboy mansion: 60

the rules are pretty easy. this is for worst song U2 survivor. this means you vote OFF your FAVOURITE song. the goal here is to see what is the least-liked U2 song for each album, and narrow it down to least-liked song ever.

ROUND ONE (ALL THAT YOU CAN'T LEAVE BEHIND):
- beautiful day
- stuck in a moment you can't get out of
- elevation
- walk on
- kite
- in a little while
- wild honey
- peace on earth
- when i look at the world
- new york
- grace

(the ground beneath her feet will be in the b-sides rounds.)

you are to vote based on the studio version of that particular song. do not vote based on how it sounds live or how it sounded remixed.

timing of the poll: there are so many rounds, it really makes sense to keep each individual round as a timed ONE day poll. when we get to the end of each round, the final poll will last two days, to give more people a chance to vote.

ties will be broken by eliminating both songs from the poll UNLESS we are in the top five. even if there are three tied, all three will be eliminated. any more of a tie (four-way tie, etc.), then we will have a tiebreaker round.

also, when we get down to the final round (the winner of each previous round going against each other), these polls will last two days. the same tiebreaking rules apply.

remember, vote for what you consider to be the strongest song, or your favourite. this competition is to determine the WORST U2 song.

Walk On

The last time I say the poll it was Miami 56-60 Playboy Mansion. And it ended 61-60. I'm shocked :ohmy: :huh: so, so, so close... but ok let's follow

:ohmy: Miami came from behind? Woot freakin' woot!

Gotta go with Beautiful Day.

I hope I remember to vote each round. Send me a reminder when it's time to vote
wink_2.gif

It's hot here, but it's a BEAUTIFUL DAY...

MacPhistoPT said:
Walk On

The last time I say the poll it was Miami 56-60 Playboy Mansion. And it ended 61-60. I'm shocked :ohmy: :huh: so, so, so close... but ok let's follow

Yeah, that was strange ...

Walk On for me too.

Even though I voted for Miami, I'd like to question the objectivity of the person running this. I was checking this site a lot and no matter when I checked it PM was winning, last I saw it was winning 60-56. I find it very hard to believe Miami won. :eyebrow:

I'd like a revote on the final pop round that lasts exactly 24 hours... none of this waiting crap because it's a close vote. You didn't see the Feds waiting in 2000 in Florida... :ohmy:

darn it. playboy mansion is not the worst

i am voting for in a little while until it gets the boot because its a great song and i know it is gonna have a big struggle with all you "in a little while" haters out there :madspit:

Even though I voted for Miami, I'd like to question the objectivity of the person running this.

Oh, for heaven's sake. It's just supposed to be a fun game, not something to get all het up about.

And now for my vote and my advice: Walk On.

:wink:

How did this happen? I love playboy mansion!! I demand a recount!!
Hmmm, its still 61 to 60, with Miami winning. Damn.

Nevermind, I won't be too disappointed when Grace wins this one.

Walk On :drool:

zooperson said:

i am voting for in a little while until it gets the boot because its a great song and i know it is gonna have a big struggle with all you "in a little while" haters out there :madspit:

i'm with you in your battle against the "in a little while" haters! fantastic song :drool:

This is my least favorite album or at least one of my least so personally I think most of them suck however to start I will stay with In a Little While which will take a little while to come off.

If you were including other versions Walk On on the 7 album is one of my favorites, go figure

and regarding the Playboy Mansion:censored: :censored: :rant: :rant: :rant: :banghead:

youtwohearts said:
This is my least favorite album or at least one of my least so personally I think most of them suck however to start I will stay with In a Little While which will take a little while to come off.

Do I even know you? :wink:

I'm glad Miami won in the last round. I couldn't vote for it as I was out of town.

Gotta start with Walk On for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom