Wire anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cydewaze

Refugee
Ok, am I the only person here who really likes the song "Wire"? At one time it was my favourite song off UF, and I don't ever recall seeing a video for it, and it got little airplay. Anyone else have any thoughts on this one?

I really like the song Wire. I read in a guitar magazine interview with The Edge fromt the UF period, where Edge said that Wire has the quintisential "Edge" guitar sound. He said that would be the song he'd recommend to people to listen to to hear what he sounds like.

On another note, I dont like the U2 news email thing called Wire. Too many emails, too annoying.

It's the one truly badass moment on UF. It's a great album, but it's obviously very mellow...I like it when things are kicked up a notch.

Wow, look everyone likes it. You'd think this was a U2 fanclub or something...wait a second....

Well, I finally had to take UF out of my car because of "Wire". That song and 325HP do funny things to the brain when combined. And the traffic cops around here can be anal :p

I forgot about that song until i went back and checked it out again....nice one.

another one which doesn't get much attention : Red Hill Mining Town (loving this one recently)

:up: Wire kicks ass. That whole album kicks ass! It is my favourite song on that album second only to UF.

Back
Top Bottom