Will Bands get together and do a song?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Am wondering if we will see recording artists (and obviously its someting U2 may be involved in) uniting to do a song to raise funds for the American families who are suffering so much.
Everyone feels so useless and apart from donating money what can we do?I am sure there are many musicians both in the UK and the States who muct feel the same frustration.I hope we see more of this sharing of grief and support for our brothers and sisters in the US.

Originally posted by UnforgettableFire:
Am wondering if we will see recording artists (and obviously its someting U2 may be involved in) uniting to do a song to raise funds for the American families who are suffering so much.
Everyone feels so useless and apart from donating money what can we do?I am sure there are many musicians both in the UK and the States who muct feel the same frustration.I hope we see more of this sharing of grief and support for our brothers and sisters in the US.

Saw something about this on news this morning. Michael Jackson wrote a song and wants to get a bunch of artists together to sing it to raise $50 Million. Also tv networks may do a telethon on Friday nite....

Back
Top Bottom