Whenever you need a reminder of how awesome U2 is...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Many songs that highlight U2's awesomeness but only 1 Bad.The first chord of that song shoud make any music lover perk up - it only takes the start to realise 'shit, this is pretty awesome' & more!

Sometimes you can't make it SNL
MTV Jammed
WOWY studio
ANY live version of BAD
Streets/Fly from Boston elevation
The ground beneath her feet

I Will Follow
A Sort Of Homecoming
Bullet The Blue Sky
One (Live Modena 1995)
With Or Without You (Live Tempe dec 1987)

All I want is you
Streets
Stay
ISHFWILF
One
A sort of homecoming
Heartland
Zooropa
Lemon
With or without you
Running to Stand Still
Bad
Unforgettable Fire
Numb
Electric co
Your Blue Room
In a little While
Wild Irish Rose
Mercy
Promenade
Hawkmoon 269
Bass Trap
Mysterious Ways
Whose guna ride your wild horses
Zoo Station
North and South of the river

Just to name a few :wink:

Mercy:drool: :drool: :drool:

It rocks even w/ the crap quality and blurry drum track. I was just listening to that and trying to think of any other artist's songs that sound like it. Came up with nothing...

Hola amigos :wave:

Well, I listen to Achtung Baby, Zooropa, Pop, Joshua Tree, Unforgettable Fire and Boy (my favorite U2 albums :heart: ) altogheter with Best of 1980-1990 and B-Sides, and I watch killer gigs like Belfast 1981, Werchter 1982, Hattem 1982, Red Rocks 1983, Loreley 1983, Dortmund 1984, Live Aid 1985, East Rutherford 1986, Los Angeles 1987, Sydney Special 1989, Stockholm 1992, Sydney 1993, Santiago 1998, etc, etc, etc :drool: :rockon: :bow: :shocked: :heart:

Also I watch what are arguably their best ever Videos like New Year's Day, Pride (in the name of love), With Or Without You, All I Want Is You, Even Better Than The Real Thing, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, One (Buffalo version), Stay, Lemon, Miss Sarajevo, Discotheque, Staring At The Sun, If God Will Send His Angels, etc

Just pop in the Boston DVD and go straight to Streets. That sums up U2 the best they could possibly be summed up.

Back
Top Bottom