What was the last thing that made you laugh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
For me, it was watching my pet dog, Jose, rolling around in the grass. I think he had a scrath or something, so he was rolling around on his back. LOL...I laughing just thinking about me little wiener dog! ha ha

*coughs* *coughs*
ahmm, well, when i was born, they tell me i broke me mom's tail bone. Something tells me i must have had a laugh or two about that one pretty early on!!
biggrin.gif

The last thing that made me laugh was one of my students trying to tell me what good notes they had taken, so they'd score better on the final.

When will you kids learn it doesn't work that way? Just do the best you can with what you've got.

Took the nephews bowling on Sunday and one of them (8 yrs old) strolls up for his 1st bowl and promptly bangs it so hard into the ground that the ball bounces over onto the next lane and slowly makes it's way down to knock over a few pins much to the surprise of the little girl about to take her turn.

Note to self: must get out more.

Ozzy Osbourne...went to see him and Rob Zombie Saturday night, and Ozzy plays a video before he comes on stage, with him as different characters...including Miss Cleo...damn funny.
Caller: Is my boyfriend cheating on me?
OzzyCleo: Well of course he is.
Caller: Is it that blonde with the big tits?
OzzyCleo: No dear its the guy next door with the big dick.

He also plays Madonna's limo driver from the "Music" video, and tosses her CD out the window... "F*ck this shit"
Also calls J. Lo on cell phone, hangs up on her..."F*ck that bitch and her big ass"
And showed up as one of the girls on Sex and the City in a discussion about blow jobs.
Of course then he arrived on stage in a sleigh flying over the audience, dropping water balloons on them.

'tv funhouse' last night.

watching animals snort pink powder and assault people on the street always makes me laugh.

watching my two yr old son dance along to the tweenies

------------------
a vampire or a victim it depends on whos around

Dont let the Bastards grind you down

I laughed my ass off in chat last night/early this morning.

Boy, am I tired now though...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

The Oracle threads...funny shit!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

"Tonight with us, we have people who turned celebrity on its head. Celebrities are supposed to be somebody special, film stars, rock stars, we're celebrities. Supposed to be heroes, but we're not heroes. We're very selfish people who enjoy what they do, thank you very much. But here tonight we have from the fire department of New York City, from the police department of New York City, men and women that came down to catch the U2 show tonight. Theirs is the kind of bravery that can truly change the world." --Bono, Notre Dame, October 10, 2001

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

A recent episode of a Seinfeld re-run.

------------------
~ME THREE

Don't get sentimental
It always ends up drivel

Originally posted by Like O2:

We all kept telling you to go to sleep!
wink.gif

K_R

So YOU were K_R???

Dammit! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Nothing special--I laugh all the time!

------------------
And so happy Xmas
For black and for white
For yellow and red ones
Let's stop all the fight

Last night's Simpsons episode. Lisa became a Buddhist. Quite funny.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

The Simpsons was pretty funny last night. Lisa is my favorite character on that show.
smile.gif

The last thing that made me laugh was I was trying to coax my cat out from under my bed this morning and my jealous dog came up to me and stuck his head under my arm. lol

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

when I got home today and found Vegas 11-18-01 + the mango remixes in my mail

you rule sicy

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-17-2001).]

Originally posted by Salome:
when I got home today and found Vegas 11-18-01 + the mango remixes in my mail

you rule sicy

Blargh!!! Damn US mail system!!!

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

I have a strange sense of humor

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Well, there is nothing like the laughter that comes at the expense of someone else's pain. Sorry, I am one of those "laugh first, ask if okay later" kind of guys.

My wife walked into a door this morning. Don't ask how, it would take too long to explain anyways. The door was open, she just didn't clear it. It was as if the door just jumped out and bodychecked her. It sent her backwards and nearly on her ass. I could not contain my laughter. Thank God she started laughing too.
biggrin.gif

I have a funny feeling that when I go home today that all the doors in our house will be unhinged and put in the basement.

I went to a primary school end of year presentation last night ( hub had to make a speech...that's not what made me laugh, he was dedicating a memorial garden to a friend who died at 41
frown.gif
We are lucky to have a very talented male(rare thing, much-needed) teacher who plays guitar. He had taught the kindergarten children an African greeting song. The english translation made me laugh...'you are welcome, in my heart, my head, and look! I have no tricks up my sleeve" I loved that last bit,"no tricks up my sleeve"... maybe more a wry smile than a lol. The last good belly laugh was from listening to Billy Connolly and Sting getting organised to play"Blue Christmas" together. Classic.rotfl

*cass makes note. take more care creating smilies** better still don't use them, eh kobesan?

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 12-17-2001).]

Sneaking into Soldier Field for the last quarter of the Bears game while there on vacation Sunday.... I'm from Atlanta and a Falcons season ticket holder, but I was celebrating their making the playoffs like I was a life-long Bear fan! Hahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom