We Gonna Have To Wait Guys!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think if I can hang on until the Vertigo singles come out in three weeks time, I'll make it. The days are getting much LONGER. Ahhhhhhh!!!!

FullonEdge2 said:
What do I think? Join the Virginity club:wink:

Virgin smirgins! Its not like the orgasm is any different from the first time and the tenth time. In fact, you are more likely to have some pre-mature problems the first time around. And then you'll be like "oh man! I'll be better next time." :wink:

If you are not ready for City of Blinding Lights, you could fumble and not make it the rest of the way. :laugh:

the wait isnt killing me at all. maybe its the fact i love vertigo. or i love all because of you and cobl. maybe its the fact i have 3 songs already and can listen to them with all the other music i love to tide me over.

or maybe its just the mlb playoffs making me have a heart attack every night passing the time.:|

Roland of Gilead said:

Virgin smirgins! Its not like the orgasm is any different from the first time and the tenth time. In fact, you are more likely to have some pre-mature problems the first time around. And then you'll be like "oh man! I'll be better next time." :wink:

:|

I don't even know what to say, although I'm fighting the urge to smirk.

The wait isn't killing me because I honestly don't think I'm as obsessed as you guys. LOL.

Sorry I just believe it's true...

Roland of Gilead said:

If you are not ready for City of Blinding Lights, you could fumble and not make it the rest of the way. :laugh:

oh me oh my! not very subtle are we!:wink:

martha said:
:| I don't even know what to say, although I'm fighting the urge to smirk.

I went past smirk, reached smile, and had to fight a chuckle even. The visual of some guy sitting there trying to hold on through City of Blinding Lights was what did it. U2 virgins... ha!:D Don't worry kiddies, this album will leave you with rug burns!:ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom