WALK ON - ACOUSTIC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Baker6621-that was some funny shit!!!! You just made my night
smile.gif

I know where you can find it!

Just go to... oh shit, I have an erectile dysfunction.

Sorry, someone had to do it.

Ok all you jokers....does it really exist?

If so...enlighten us!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

Actually baker's suggestion will get it to you just as fast as anywhere else, save perhaps talking to the Edge and persuading him to record one.

There is a Stuck in a Moment acoustc version conveniently available at your local record shop which also includes Stay live from Toronto May 25.

Thanks for the enlightenment
wink.gif

I knew about the Stuck acoustic. I hadn't heard about a Walk On acoustic, which was why I was interested in whether or not it actually existed. It might be a cool thing if they ever did it!

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

Maybe there is one, but if there is I wasn't informed about it.. and that would reeeaally piss me off.

I read an interview with Daniel Lanois, and he said the original version 'Walk On' is much more organic, and I believe he said it was acoustic. It very nearly didn't make the album, but Bono was so in love with the song, that -- according to Daniel -- they "bolted a version together to fit on the album." I can't believe Daniel Lanois didn't want it on the album! The guy must be insane...

------------------
The Tempest

Oh yeah, forgot to mention...Lanois doesn't even like the album version. He says the original was much more true to the song, as it was supposed to be more tender. The rock version isn't what it is supposed to be, according to Lanois.

------------------
The Tempest

i think the problem is what is listed on the u2.com website, which says an acoustic version, and leaves off the stuck in a moment part, so people are assuming it's a walk on acoustic, because of the wording. i believe it is a misprint.

Back
Top Bottom