Viva Las Vegas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys that place looks great, I live at English pubs!!
biggrin.gif

It even says you can play U2, what could be more appropriate!

Er.... except the fact that I'm 20 and I do believe you strange people in America have a legal drinking age of 21?!!
frown.gif

Hmmmmm, how strict is that? Do they always check i.d.? Oh well, I'm sure if I give you the $ one of you lovely people will get drinks for me, right?!!!

CA is really strict but I dont know about Nevada. As it is a resturant you should at least be able to get in.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Originally posted by Like O2:
I'm gonna try for tickets and if I get them, work out the details later.

Got my Vegas GA's!!!

Ready to party and meet all you crazy interferencers!!!!!!!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

God help me, Stage Boy is going to the same show as me.

If you get onstage and I dont I will see to it that you are banned from U2 and all of its functions.

------------------
I'm going to Vegas.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
God help me, Stage Boy is going to the same show as me.

If you get onstage and I dont I will see to it that you are banned from U2 and all of its functions.

....and you so little of "Stage-Boy's" diamondmanuevers,covert operations, so on and so forth...

...sit back,relax and watch it all unfold before your Siciliansupermodel-potential-eyes
..ok,you're dimissed and I am a cowboy...

Late
Vegas
late,#

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

God Damn it. A diamond faux-pas(double-post)..

....and you know so little of "Stage-Boy's" diamondmanuevers,covert operations, so on and so forth...

...sit back,relax and watch it all unfold before your Siciliansupermodel-potential-eyes
..ok,you're dimissed and I am a cowboy...

Late,
Vegas
late,

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-22-2001).]

Diamond.... if you even attempt to storm the stage in Vegas I will personally start the crusade to kick your ass.

Don't ruin the show for the rest of us.

Peace right back ya.

Originally posted by Angel:
Diamond.... if you even attempt to storm the stage in Vegas I will personally start the crusade to kick your ass.

I second that!

Thank you
Late
DBFG
#

Count me in!!! And whoever's giving me a lift. If anyone wants to help me get some GA's to that show I would greatly appreciate it.

Yeah Sicy doesnt know how to settle down.

Peace..... late.... yo SG

------------------
Bono truly hates drunk Stage Boys.

Originally posted by Angel:
I don't need to settle down.. feeling quite relaxed, just telling it how it is brother.

late
#
Bono
swinging
goon

*giggles*

What a party we'll have-I can't wait you guys!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Settle down everybody here in the name of common-sense,U2 spirit,diamond order and diamond law.
Everyone will have a good time Iam confident of that,I have nothing up my 'diamond-sleeve',so quit w/the needless posturing and rectoric.
Shit you two girls will be probablybe buying diamond and Eliv8 beers by the time the show is over. Bono himself will probably jumped into Heart himself and join us.

So settle down. Check yourselves,change your tone.Celebrate in the music and it's message...
Late
D
B

------------------

---------

I don't need to settle down.. feeling quite relaxed, just telling it how it is brother.

late
#
Bono
swinging
goon

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
*giggles*

What a party we'll have-I can't wait you guys!!!!!
biggrin.gif

Isn't that the truth!!!!! I am very excited.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------

Angel-
First off ,I don't appreciate the name calling, who do you think you are aggrandizing yourself over other fans?Who put you in charge here? I also won't comment on your physical appearence....
2.Were you even at Bos.#4?If you were you would of heard :
-Bono refer to me as "the big guy" and "the man made of steel".
-You would of heard the thunderous approval of 19000 as Bono requested that I stay in his company that evening.
-You would of saw me telling how I'd been a fan of two decades and Bono embracing me.
-I don't write these things out of conceit or arrogance,only clarity and accurracy if you are truly interested in that.Your next reply will indicate if you are.
-You would of seen Bono lean over and whisper in my ear,'big guy I want you to pick me up',before I hoisted him in the air.
-You would of saw Bono walk me over to the Heart entrance and request that I run a lap for him and shake the fans hands as he sang Halalejuh.
-You would of saw upon my re-entrance into the heart ushered in by security fans unanimously embracing,congratulating me.
-You would of saw as I walked thru the city streets of Boston multitudes clamoring around,some jumping out of their idiling cars, patting me on the back ,yanking me into clubs,wanting to here the story.
-You would of heard some people suggest that I was a "plant" because it looked too "surreal". You would of heard me setting the record straight telling em that,no our friend Bono was just being Bono in a hushed sincere humbled tone.
You may also want to know that 3 major newspapers contacted me here way out in Az.for accuracy in the story and I chose to give it to only one-Jimmy Sullivan of The Boston Globe(he too thought I was a plant but got the story rite) a month later.

-Again this isn't written to 'toot' my own horn.This is to let you know of what OUR friend Bono did for one of his fans.I was only a 'token or symbol' of all of us. I am not better than you or anyone else here.
As I stated before Ive been a literal fan for 20 yrs,I've attended U2 shows for the last 18 yrs.I love ,admire,support this Band like nobody else's business.

-If you're interested in the entire story it is at the bottom of the pg.If you are not, at the minimum, I hope you would be more courteous in the future w/your posts about me.

Sincerely,Diamond

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-23-2001).]

Whoa there DB9! No need to stress!

I admit, people on Interference have given you a hard time - I'm one of them. As such, I know you immediately become defensive when people bring up the stage-jump incident. But as I read through both Sicy and Angel's words, I can assure you that they didn't mean anything by their comments - they were just joshin' ya.
biggrin.gif

Plus, they do have a point. While your stage jump in Boston worked out well, you might not be so fortunate if you attempt it again. You might fall from the ramp or really get tackled by security. None of us would want to see you hurt!
eek.gif

Remember, the security is tighter now - so what was a fun run up the ramp before might become disastrous. And this *could* ruin the show for people, yourself included.

In other words - we all are fine with your prior stage jump. As I was literally right behind you in the heart and watched your jump, I know now that you had good intentions. However, when I first saw you make that leap, I was fearful that you would hurt U2, not run to hug Bono!
biggrin.gif
Therefore, please try to understand our angst. We are happy for you, but with the tragedy of Sept. 11th, people worry about U2 and you. We don't want to see you hurt either (in case you wish to stage jump again).

Take care DB9 - and remember, we are really WITH you here, not against! How can anyone not like such a passionate fellow as yourself.
smile.gif

First off Dr.Who thank you.
Be assured that my demonstrations of gratitude will be more subdued and less overt this time around,and hopefully I will see you in Vegas.I consider myself very very lucky that night.Realize although spontaneous,Iam a rational person first.
For some reason this person has chosen to be presumptious about the event and attempted to disparage me.
Again thank you for your clarification and kind words.
Have a safe trip to Europe.
If you're going, be sure to fetch me a beer in Vegas.-lol

Late
D
B

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-23-2001).]

Ok, DB9 this is obvisouly a soar spot with you. I think you totally over reacted and LarryMullen's_POPAngel got it right. I was just playing with you but whatever. No need to get mean and make jags at my physical appearance- u haven't a clue what I look like
wink.gif

Relax, have a few drinks and have fun.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 09-23-2001).]

Shameless bump. If SG hadn?t stole my limelight my thread would be up to 100 posts. *Wipes a tear from my eye.
So, who?s going to the Crown & Anchor on Saturday night?

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

Lady - I'll buy you a pint
DB - What happened to your handle?
And
Do you want me to bring CD boots or put them onto cassette?
And, I'll buy you a pint too.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

[This message has been edited by Eliv8 (edited 09-24-2001).]

Eliv8-Since the 'hostile' take over of interference, w/o my partcipation,this is what ive been 'allocated' with. Anyway needless to say I will be changing it soon.

No cassettes, please my brother.

Btw-I will be sending my package to you tommorrow.Promise.

D
B

------------------

Eliv8 - haha, since when do Americans say pint?!

Can you make that a margarita, or a vodka & orange?? The Lady doesn't drink beer!!
wink.gif

You are very kind.

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Eliv8 - haha, since when do Americans say pint?!

Can you make that a margarita, or a vodka & orange?? The Lady doesn't drink beer!!
wink.gif

You are very kind.

Ms Lady,You are right,from what I/we understand Mr Eliv8 is a good intentioned "bloke".
Another diamond bump and plug for you Kevin
I got my idenity back..halelujah..
D
B

------------------

---------

[This message has been edited by diamondbruno9 (edited 09-25-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom