Very important-I need a fork!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vox626

The Fly
Why you ask???? Because I have to stick it in N'sync because there DONE! According to hitsdailydouble.com with 60% of the sales in, n'sync is at 15 with 55,000. I really dont think they will sell over 100,000. Now since in their first six weeks u2 sold over 100,000 each week(yes it was christmas but its still the point)N'sync is now in their 6th week and they wont do it. well it looks like their bubble has gone POP!

Interesting news, I'm going to have to check this out. What a struggle it might be for retailers to sell the remaining 2.2 million copies of the album they bought. The situation is worse Outside the USA, although in week 3 there at #5 in Brazil.

Yep, only 94,200 sold this week for nsync!! at number 15!!

This brings their total to 2.97 million and they have shipped 5 million copies to stores.

Originally posted by womanfish:
Yep, only 94,200 sold this week for nsync!! at number 15!!

This brings their total to 2.97 million and they have shipped 5 million copies to stores.

Still, they've sold more of Celebrity in the USA than U2 has sold of ATYCLB in 44 weeks. And that still stings.
mad.gif

But here in the Netherlands they're already off the Top 100 after 5 weeks (in fact, they're off the Top 100 for 2 weeks already)
smile.gif

C ya!

Marty

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

I gave some precise SoundScan and Billboard numbers for N'Sync's "Celebrity" in its 6th week of release in the Week 44 news (for ATYCLB). "Celebrity" did sell less than 100,000 copies in its sixth week and fell out of the Top 10. It dropped out of the Top 100 in the U.K. after a mere 4 weeks!!!

nsync sucks...
i mainly wanted to see how my signature looks..so this is my siggy test..

oh screw it i messed it up

[This message has been edited by Bono-ette (edited 09-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Bono-ette:
nsync sucks...
i mainly wanted to see how my signature looks..so this is my siggy test..

oh screw it i messed it up

now ill get it right..

------------------
::
tongue.gif
uts on shades:::
:::turns up "The Fly":::
:::dances:::
Go see my fanfictions here.

hehehe... i can't help but to throw in a joke i heard on late tv a few nights ago...

In SPIN CITY... Michael's gf comes suspects something about his fidelity... as it turns out, Michael spent the night with Heidi Klum, in which he claims they only slept on the same bed and "spooned" ... his gf walks off angrily... and Michael J. Fox goes... "Hey, but at least we didn't FORK!"

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Lookin for baby Jesus under the trash..."

NSuck can suck my ** bleep **

biggrin.gif

I run over all of them with my high powered vehicle.

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom