'Vertigo' allegedly will be played today on Southern CA radio station - pt6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
also, i think if they are really gonna play it, it will be soon after dickhead is done...considering the usual time when premier's are played....9 pm....and considering times zones. I dont think they will wait to play it at midnight west coast time/ 3am est. just my two cents.

I really like indie music, and U2 are one of my exceptions for mainstream. It's not like I only listen to U2-esque bands. But for Christ's sake, whatever Rollins is playing truely is bad. Its like some underground band trying so terribly hard to make 70's rock.

even if he does play it.....u can check back 1st thing in the morning. i think ive been cheated enough. im outta here for now.

shart1780 said:
Oh great now he's bashing Republicans.

I hope you democrats are proud.

Hey now, no fair in judging a group of people based on what one person says!

^^^^^^^^

exactly.

i was gone for 2 hours, by the looks of things, everyone is not in the good mood they were in before.

At first I was optimistic... and while I've stopped listening long ago, the mood that was created by the marathon is now long since over. As such, I now doubt the new song will be played too. I just can't see the station launching back into U2 after 2 hours of Rollins just tearing into them. Doesn't flow.

well im gonna stay up till 12 est... when this fuckbag comes off the air... in lew of a shread of hope that wahoo fish tacos will pull through with wayne gretzky...

damn this is the first time logging onto the station to hear the song and it has to be rollins on....if the word playerhater was an official word, his picture would be in the dictionary next to the word. The guy is such an idiot, I used to get mad at what he said about u2, now I just laugh at it, cause no one is really listening.

u2ulysses said:
At first I was optimistic... and while I've stopped listening long ago, the mood that was created by the marathon is now long since over. As such, I now doubt the new song will be played too. I just can't see the station launching back into U2 after 2 hours of Rollins just tearing into them. Doesn't flow.

:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom