VEGAS - in and out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
for all those going to Vegas, who's flying in on Friday and who is anyone staying thru until Tuesday??

Are there any candidates for pre-show get-togethers, either Friday or Saturday night??

just curious....

Disco

Hi Disco!

I know I'm new and all - but I am totally up for having a rip roarin' kick ass time with some party people! I am staying at the MGM Grand and will be there all week because of business. Saturday I will be in the GA line, but afterwords (and Friday night too) the Strip is OURS!!
smile.gif

I'm flying in Friday morning and staying until Monday morning. Gotsta get back to work and all.

toska.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Hey, I am flying in Saturday and flying out Tuesday evening. Got some good gambling days ahead of me! lol And lotsa time to party.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

Saturday I will be in the GA line, but afterwords (and Friday night too) the Strip is OURS!!
smile.gif

Damn, you must really want inside the heart, cause the show is Sunday.
wink.gif

I'm getting in late Friday night and leaving Monday morning....back to work also.

I'll be in the GA line all day Sunday but want to party with the interferencers somewhere Saturday night!!

I think Sicy's in charge of collecting phone numbers so we can all meet up. Got that spread sheet going yet, Sicy?
wink.gif

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

I'll be flying in on Friday afternoon and leaving Monday afternoon. Wish it could be longer, but that's all the time I could get off. I'll be staying at the Hard Rock.
cool.gif

Just booked tonight!
smile.gif

Flying in Friday night and leaving waaaay early on Monday morning.

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

LikeO2 - you are so right - I had my days mixed up - I am preparing for the conference I am attending the week before U2, so my thoughts are scattered!! But I would love to meet up with everyone at a club/restaurant or whatnot if that's cool with ya'll.

teehee
wink.gif

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

Originally posted by Like O2:
I think Sicy's in charge of collecting phone numbers so we can all meet up. Got that spread sheet going yet, Sicy?
wink.gif

I'm gonna start a thread closer to the date to collect cell phone numbers.

I am determined to meet you all and just RAGE in Vegas.

drinkA.gif

------------------

Vegas will ROCK!

Hey Sicy...everything OK?

((((sicy))))

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

You're sweet April.
smile.gif

MM things are not that hot, but I'll live.

I dont have any messengers on. I'm just in that kinda mood.

BUT VEGAS WILL INDEED ROCK!!!

grinbiginvert.gif
<--- Sicy after a few too many.

------------------

dazzler1.gif
dazzler1.gif

...us in Vegas, girl!!!

biggrin.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 09-30-2001).]

Hey girls!!

I can't wait to meet you all and party with everyone U2 style!
smile.gif

My friend and I will be flying in on Saturday morning and staying until Tuesday afternoon! I hope the dream I had last night about me losing at the craps table isn't foreshadowing!! lol!

beerchug.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

Back
Top Bottom