U2 - Slane DVD - Confirmed??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reggie Thee Dog

Blue Crack Addict
I check out this music site everyday: http://www.musictap.net/ and he is reporting that the U2-Slane Castle show will be released on November 18. Here's the blurb:

We have a couple of DVD news for you. The first is Slipknot with their Welcome to Our Neighborhood and the second is U2's Go Home- Live From Slane Castle. Both are scheduled for November 18 with Slipknot coming from Roadrunner and U2 from Island Records.

Good news!!!

Good News, except for the title "GO HOME". Stupid.

Then again, maybe it ties in with the lyrics of Walk on. The "Home" section".

I read it as "U2...GO HOME!" like, they're telling the band to get outta the States and play in their own neighborhood. Eh, either way I don't like it so much (then again, it's just a minor quibble. not like I'm gonna refuse to buy the DVD or anything). Can't wait 'til 11/18!

w00t!

EDIT: Maybe "U2 Goes Home" would be better. Hmm...it still comes off as a bit juvenile, in my opinion. Bah, who cares. I want my U2 DVD!! :yes:

Last edited:
"U2 Live at Slane Castle: A sort of homecoming" would be a great title. At the first show, they actually played the first full band version of ASOH since their homecoming show in 1987 at Croke Park. Would've been great to see them perform this.

Back
Top Bottom