U2 Shows On Internet Radio Right Now!!! Feel Free To Listen!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so do you have incomplete shows? I'm confused why songs are missing and or out of order :shrug: But I do enjoy the broadcasts

DAUGHTER OF ABRAHAM :hyper: :hyper:

:happytears:

Lila64 said:
so do you have incomplete shows? I'm confused why songs are missing and or out of order :shrug: But I do enjoy the broadcasts

DAUGHTER OF ABRAHAM :hyper: :hyper:

Oh, before broadcasting them on this site, I used to broadcast them, but my audience wasn't hardcore U2 fans, so they would stop listening on songs such as Bullet The Blue Sky or The Fly, so I deleted those files.

ok, a pic for this thread
Maddy-318962318_b7a29976fa_o.jpg

:happy:

That's really cool BonoManiac :up:

struckpx said:

Oh, before broadcasting them on this site, I used to broadcast them, but my audience wasn't hardcore U2 fans, so they would stop listening on songs such as Bullet The Blue Sky or The Fly, so I deleted those files.

:shocked:

Those are, like, two of the best live U2 songs. Who would do such a thing?

BonoManiac said:

I hadn't seen that before. Awesome photo

thanks - that was when he sang 'wipe your tears away' :combust:
I have tons more. I came home the next night from the show, and already had 2 photos in my mailbox.

Oh, and struckpx, you can't leave out songs on broadcasts on this site, or any hardcore U2 site, just FYI :wink:

Lila64 said:

Oh, and struckpx, you can't leave out songs on broadcasts on this site, or any hardcore U2 site, just FYI :wink:

Oh yes, I know. I am updating and re-editing the files as we speak. I have three shows completely done pretty much, and 5 other almost there and a bunch that need work.

I'm listening again tonight :up: Looks like I tuned in just in time for Pride.

Which show is gonna be played next?

By the way Lila, you may want to have a look at my most recent post in the Ali thread in PLEBA :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

By the way Lila, you may want to have a look at my most recent post in the Ali thread in PLEBA :wink:

I need to take a break from U2, haha. I am airing a Princess for Diana concert wrap-up.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

People take breaks from U2?! :shocked:

I may listen to the Diana concert, since I only got to see part of it on TV :)

its just highlights, about a 1/2hr of a few artists. i thought most of the artists were boring

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I've responded
faint6az.gif
faint6az.gif
faint6az.gif
:bow:

struckpx said:
dreamoutloud13, did you receive my e-mail?
Yes, I thanked you at the top of page 7 :)

And Mysterious Ways is on now :dance:

MW is not normally one of my favourite songs, but I really really like this version :up: I think that has a lot to do with Bono's behaviour during the solo :shifty:

oh, sorry didn't see that...it is a good version. i like the song, they just don't give a lot to it live usually

Back
Top Bottom