U2 quiz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I got the question 8 I realised they were asking the wrong questions! Coz even though the part, in the Rattle and Hum movie, where Bono spray paints the infamous words 'Rock 'n Roll stops the traffic', an act that almost got him arrested, U2 are performing All along the watch tower. But it actually happened during the 'Save the Yuppies' surprise gig in San Fransisco while U2 were performing Pride! :nerd:

I mean if you're going to make out you're some sort of U2 expert, you should at least get the questions right!! :tsk:

"we had the answers but it was the questions we had wrong" 11 O'Clock Tick Tock :wink:

Some of those are obvious (like "In a Little While") but some are so specific it's crazy. I knew a bunch, but I must say that as big of a fan as I am, I can't say I've read every single obscure magazine interview of theirs.

Thanks for posting that LG:wave: That was fun.

I got 18/30...I am still in shcok I know so much about them.:wink:

Some of those questions sucked. You'd have to have read specific passages from books no one really cares about to know. :huh:

Some of those questions sucked. You'd have to have read specific passages from books no one really cares about to know. :huh:

22/30. Good quiz apart from all those questions about specific books! Plus, I thought both those quote questions were BonO! Not Edge and Adam.

Back
Top Bottom