U2 PolyPhonic Ringtones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cingular has a ton

the only music tone they have is vertigo though

:mad:

i've got BD from Cingular. It's not too bad----people at least recognize it when they hear it.

and then they all laugh at me. :reject:

:wink:

I was going through the ringtones yesterday at cingular trying to find something for my new phone. I was impressed with their selection. They even had Crumbs and A Man and A Woman but they all sound like they're being played by a meth-addict on a casio keyboard.

I don't like Polys no words, I prefer to record the songs, i have I will follow as my ringtone, and used to ahve the Always(Answer the phone mix) which i created myself, it was Always with some saying answer the phone all the time, it was funny

U2dork said:
..... but they all sound like they're being played by a meth-addict on a casio keyboard.

I think that's why I don't like The Ground Beneath Her Feet-----the first time I heard it was as the ringtone & it plays that intro part----which sounds like nothing more than a midi file, even on the album!

I have Cingular service

I have the following ringtones on my phone:
New Years Day
Desire
All Because of You
I Still Haven't Found what I'm Looking For
With or Without you
Vertigo

I really like my Stairway to Heaven poly ringtone tho

AdamsPoptart said:
I use Cigular and I got Crumbs,Vertigo,and UTEOTW ringtones.I'd download some more,but the ones are nice...:tongue:

I just transferred to Cingular with a brand new fancy phone. My old cell phone was from 2000 and wow.. the amount of technology change in 5 years is incredible. I went from this green and black screen phone, with no pictures or camera and no games, to something that has all of that and SO much more.

Anyway, I just put on the "Vertigo" music tone. So now my phone will not just play the polyphonic song (which sometimes is tough to recognize), but the actual riff of the song. Yay! :hyper:

U2dork said:
I was going through the ringtones yesterday at cingular trying to find something for my new phone. I was impressed with their selection. They even had Crumbs and A Man and A Woman but they all sound like they're being played by a meth-addict on a casio keyboard.

:lmao:

I use Virgin Mobile and I use New Year's Day as my ringtone...I love it, it works perfect in polyphonic. I have Sunday Bloody Sunday too, but I never really use that.

If I find Discotheque in ringtone form it is SO over. I will never answer my phone. It's bad enough as it is... "what took you so long?" "well you see, I was listening to the phone ring..."

Cingular has Crumbs? I'll have to order that one!!!

I have Beautiful Day (my current ringtone), Angel of Harlem and Lemon. I also have the two Vertigo snippets they sell.

Too bad my cellphone is the worst EVER...!

U2dork said:

:laugh:

The only ringtones I've managed to find were for Vertigo. I got tired of hearing "HELLO HELLO!" whenever someone called me, so I replaced it with the Ghostbusters theme. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom