U2 License Plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

one4u2

ONE love, blood, life
How many of you have a personlized U2 plate? Mine is my screen name, honk and wave if you pass me!

Only you guys would know what my plates mean :hug: LOL.

I swear no one can figure it out. "You too love ate me...?"

:banghead:

U2LVME.JPG

hippy said:
I almost like your frame better than your plate, Sicy!

:lol:

Haha.. you wouldnt believe how many guys ask me that :|

What, a girl cant drive a Mustang?? :mad:

Hey Sicy,

Off topic but I paid my membership today, how long does it take to activate??

Sicy said:

*Stamps foot* we CAN TOO!! Better than most guys..

pony1.jpg

Oh...back to the topic...not a license plate....but close enough

33%3B783%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3239%3E733%3E538%3EWSNRCG%3D323254%3C5564%3B%3Bnu0mrj

Mine was "BONO&CO."...it's dead now & I have a new one, but I still take my U2 plate to concerts. (yes, i'm a dork like that) :wink:

(By the way, the new one's not U2 related, but I get a kick out of watching people trying to figure it out. I came up with it as a fairly accurate self-describing adjective: AGRV8SHN. My hubby says it definately fits!! :lol:)

Sicy said:

My mom also drives a Mustang! And I would have bought one if I could have afforded it!

BTW, those of you with U2 stickers on your cars, where did you get them from? I'm looking for stickers to decorate my brand new car with :D

ebay :yes:

I think I actually have a Zooropa one or a plain U2 one I could send you if you want to email me your addy.

Bono's American Wife said:
BTFLDAY

and my frame says "don't let it get away" :wink: :D

That's mine too!! :up: :yes:

But I don't have the cool frame like you. :sigh:

A related story.... the other day, the security guy at my place of work was driving by as I was walking to my car. I got in my car and he motioned for me to roll my window down and he asked "Does your plate say 'Beautiful Day?" " Sure does!" I replied. "I knew it!" he said. He told me he had been wondering if that's what it said and was waiting to find out who's car it was. Then he said. "Well, it's a beautiful person driving it, too." :cute:

That totally made MY day! :D

Back
Top Bottom