U2 at Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein right now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rob33 said:

great!!! is this being broadcast somewhere? what kind of quality should be expected?

It's just like the setlist parties, like U2's at the other end of a wind tunnel, but oh God, you can make do, you sure as fucking hell can make do. :drool:

Rob33 said:

great!!! is this being broadcast somewhere? what kind of quality should be expected?

Axver is recording from the source supplying the audio.

I''m guessing its of a mobile phone, but pretty good quality. at least listenable.

I wish it was after work already!

I am literally crying. Like, tears coming down my face. Edge's guitar just makes me weep on this song and I've never heard it live until now (well almost now!)

bono's not flubbing the lyrics either :up:

this is the best night of my life that didn't invovle actually being at a u2 show. i am crying.

I'm wondering if I should skip NLOTH until I hear it in really good quality... Ah who the hell am I kidding?

STAY WITH THE SPIRIT I FOUND STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY AND THE NIGHT WOULD BE ENOUGH

:combust:

Oh, here we go, Bono's talking ... that WOS speech was short, but ... yeah, he's rambling. I knew this was too good to last. :|

I love the STAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEE

ohoho oooooooooooooohohoh

it's quiet and there's no on e around

just the bang and the clatter

as an angel

hits the ground

he was practically whispering at the end there. wow.

and now he won't shut up about whalers. wtf bono, i don't care if that's why you're here, this is like as long as the vertigo speeches.

Varitek said:
and now he won't shut up about whalers. wtf bono, i don't care if that's why you're here, this is like as long as the vertigo speeches.

He's a machine - he just won't stop. Fuck, he even repeated himself there.

phillyfan26 said:
In the words of Edge on the Simpsons ... "Here we go."

Edge and Larry must be so gone.

"Can I come?" "No." "... wankers."

Screwtape2 said:
Fucking speeches. More fucking rock. Come on. Damn it Bono.

oh come on now we're just being brats!!! just soak it in and enjoy it!!!! :hyper:

thanks everyone who is reporting btw, it is much appreciated!!!

bono:

"but we have a real tragedy on our hands, a preventable tragedy, and that's the worst kind of tragedy"

"a whaler dies every seventeen days from a lack of livelihood, and we are here to do something about it!"

shut up bono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom