U2 360° At The Rose Bowl DVD & Blu-Ray - [Possible New Songs] - All Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever happened to the idea of giving fans cool collectible stuff with deluxe editions, like how about a 360 shirt or something useful.

whatever happened to the idea of giving fans cool collectible stuff with deluxe editions, like how about a 360 shirt or something useful.

That would be nice, since the $40 360 Tour shirt I bought in Chicago shrunk about a size after five or six trips through the drier, and I can't really wear it anymore.

What other video content can they add to the super deluxe edition considering all the additional video content that's already on the 2DVD/Bluray version? For $130 it should come packaged in a mini claw.

I hope the Super Deluxe version isn't really $100, because I already payed about $65 for the most expensive NLOTH, which was way too much. Now the DVD is inflated, too? :sigh: This would really make U2 look like money grabbers and I'd just be tempted to spend the money anyway. Lots of mixed feelings here, not to mention "Breathe" being chopped off the beginning of the show. Did Bono really say something naughty? Maybe a visit to YouTube is in order.

wow digitize are u serious? my vertigo shirt is edun and has been washed tons of times and is in great shape. i wonder what is different this tour

What other video content can they add to the super deluxe edition considering all the additional video content that's already on the 2DVD/Bluray version?

Bono will just stand in front of a camera for 5 or 6 hours and lie about future albums and then give investment tips.

If they didn't like Breathe, it was good for them to take it off. Obviously, a crappy performance = garbage.

For us fans, it may have been bad to take it off, but at least it's a bonus track (that's how crap it was!). They'll probably show Space Oddity + Kingdom but immediately cut to GOYB with probably footage of the audience applauding their arrival. Either way, U2 are the best when it comes to concert DVDs, as they have everything. Bonus tracks, documentaries, and just the best show anyone could see. And I can tell their going to hide that they took out Breathe from the tracklist like if nothing happened and Boots was *supposedly* the show opener. But when we watch it in the bonus tracks, you're gonna see them come out one by one, and then you'll notice something was missing. :doh:

UPDATE #2: The U2.com article has been updated and now shows "Breathe" as a bonus track on the Blu-ray and 2-DVD sets. (In other words, you have to pay extra if you want the full show.)

Bono will just stand in front of a camera for 5 or 6 hours and lie about future albums and then give investment tips.

Will it be in HD?

UPDATE #2: The U2.com article has been updated and now shows "Breathe" as a bonus track on the Blu-ray and 2-DVD sets. (In other words, you have to pay extra if you want the full show.)

That was there since I read it earlier, but honestly I'm not convinced they will add it as the opener or as a "bonus track" like MW in the Slane DVD.

Last edited:

Oh, I'm definitely buying the 2-DVD set. Every U2 DVD I have is a 2-disc set (except The Best Of 90-00)...

I think most people believe he said 10 inch cockatoo... nothing naughty about that. :shrug: Aren't cockatoos a lot bigger than that anyway? :hmm:

I just watched a clip on YouTube and it sounds like he just got tongue-tied and it came out wrong. :shrug: Couldn't they just splice in some audio from another show if some people are considering it to be indecent? If that's even the reason it's being cut out. If it is, then that's just silly, because there have been swear words on other DVDs and the PopMart DVD has some stuff that I would think is worse. Put "Breathe" back! :angry:

ya i thought there was only a 1 disc version. its i disc with an empty space for a second disc

Mind you my copy is at home, but I thought it was 2 discs, and there was a third spot empty for the 'history mix' disc, but I have that so maybe I'm remembering that and thinking of it as a 2 disc.

I just watched a clip on YouTube and it sounds like he just got tongue-tied and it came out wrong. :shrug: Couldn't they just splice in some audio from another show if some people are considering it to be indecent? If that's even the reason it's being cut out. If it is, then that's just silly, because there have been swear words on other DVDs and the PopMart DVD has some stuff that I would think is worse. Put "Breathe" back! :angry:

I really don't think it has anything to do with it... but of course I don't know what their reasoning is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom