u2 18 cd/dvd question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why are there two version of the Videos DVD on Amazon? One is $19.98 and the other is $21.99. The cheaper one has a tracklisting and the other one doesn't. :confused:

I couldn't find the deluxe edition or the Vidoes DVD at Target or my Local Entertainment Store That Has Everything, which had a sign that said "Deluxe Edition and DVD Available." Which wasn't true! I asked a frizzy-haired employee and he said they didn't get them in! :banghead:

Therefore, to Amazon I must go.

Last edited:
ahh yes I just noticed the price difference on Amazon.

One is Import the other is the north american verison.

I think both dvd's are the same.

I am ordering the CD/DVD + DVD video's for 39.99.

:drool:

This was totally confusing. I went to Borders today and they had a CD, a CD w/ Milan DVD, and a DVD w/ videos. I made the poor lady at the register bring them all up on her computer to be sure that I wasn't buying 2 of anything! I'm not clear WHY someone couldn't bundkle both DVDs and the CD together. But I guess I'm not alone in my confusion...

enggirl said:
This was totally confusing. I went to Borders today and they had a CD, a CD w/ Milan DVD, and a DVD w/ videos. I made the poor lady at the register bring them all up on her computer to be sure that I wasn't buying 2 of anything! I'm not clear WHY someone couldn't bundkle both DVDs and the CD together. But I guess I'm not alone in my confusion...

This was completely confusing/annoying...I can't imagine what it was like for someone who didn't have any information going in.:mad: :huh:

For those of you living in Canada, you'll have to wait for the deluxe edition. At Amazon.ca the release date for that edition is the 28th, as it is on the universal music site, so I guess we'll have to wait another week...

From barnes and noble

Hey I work at barnes and noble and I found 4 versions

1. The one disc version (16.99 at BN)
2. The CD/DVD version in a bigger box (29.99 at BN)
3. U218 the singles/videos (19.99 at BN)
4. a U218 with bonus tracks coming out 11/28/06, this may be the canadian version described above, but I'm not sure

I ordered the CD/DVD version from amazon for 19.99. I will probably get the videos at BN cuz I can get it for 20-30 percent off.

I have been listening to Windows in the sky for weeks now and seeing it a work today make me so excited for it:drool:

The CD/DVD is indeed available on Amazon. Mine came today. I paid $13.98 and got free shipping because I also bought the Beatles' LOVE CD.

I was in the process of ripping it to my iPod and noticed the version of Saints is the studio version, not the live version that I had already downloaded from iTunes. The studio version does not have Bono's rap.

Galeongirl said:
if you get milan dvd, you get a nice interesting booklet with a lot of MISTAKES in it :happy: U2 can't even get their own number 1 singles right!

anywayz, the milan dvd makes it worth it:)

Yeah, they had WOWY as #2 in the US....that was #1!!!

Back
Top Bottom