Tribeca theater previewing U2's Live in Paris

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Val

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I hope this is ok to post and this is the place to do it. Thank you @U2

NEW @U2 U2 FILM SCREENING IN NEW YORK
November 15, 2007
posted by: LP

If you're going to be in New York on November 20th and you're looking for something to do, why not swing by the Tribeca Cinemas for a free screening of U2's Live in Paris. You will also get Nirvana's Unplugged in New York as part of the deal. No tickets necessary, admission is free on a first-come, first-served basis. The cinema also promises free prizes and giveaways. Follow the link for more info (thanks Chaz!)

more info >>

Thanks, val, chaz and onekea(for your other post).

Too bad it is in the 20th, i could've had a chance if it was the 24th, as my husband and i will be in the city then.

blm said:
Thanks, val, chaz and onekea(for your other post).

Too bad it is in the 20th, i could've had a chance if it was the 24th, as my husband and i will be in the city then.

I hear ya. I can't go either. :(

I'm kind of glad you and Jc didn't call out, "ROAD TRIP!" I would have felt very jealous.

Val said:

I hear ya. I can't go either. :(

I'm kind of glad you and Jc didn't call out, "ROAD TRIP!" I would have felt very jealous.

No can't go to that either, thats why its on fuse and vh1.

I am calling "ROAD TRIP" for U23D in January!!!:yippie:

JCOSTER said:

No can't go to that either, thats why its on fuse and vh1.

I am calling "ROAD TRIP" for U23D in January!!!:yippie:

:up: For sure! I'll need some extra hands to keep me from falling out of my seat as I reach out and "touch" my 3D Bono:drool:
(and it will be fun to see you girls again!!!!!!)

AND, calling YDW- do you have access to VH1 or Fuse, this will keep your fanfic fires burning:drool:

Last edited:
I believe it will be playing on the Island. But come on out. We're really good company!

Back
Top Bottom