Tom Hanks says Bono is the 4th most powerful person in the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dano

The Fly
We just got high-speed internet and I was watching a Q&A with Tom Hanks about Polar Express and at the end he starts talking about going to see Oprah in Chicago. The interviewer asked why he went to see Oprah and he says "Come on, you've got Nelson Mandela, the Pope and Bono. Well actually Oprah maybe goes before Bono but those are the 4 most powerful people in the world." A funny little sidenote to the interview that I thought I'd share...

Well, maybe but i don't think Bono has an army, pretty sure Oprah does.

sign up and then run to the pub!! I believe that's where the meetings are held. Or maybe there will be a sign-up sheet at the pub. Now that's an idea!!

Come on guys, I've heard Bono say before that the Irish aren't a "cool" people but instead are "hot" because of their passion. I haven't heard that soundbyte much lately but 4 years ago it was all the rage when he was giving interviews.

I'm with you on that AtomicBono! The more we see of Bono the better!:bow:

i actually remember when bono and edge were doing the concert in africa, was it last year, with beyonce and dave stewart, etc.?
well, dave stewart was asked about his involvement in africa and he basically used the term "bono's army"
he said something like he was just a soldier in bono's army.
i think it's the army of love.

I got it!!! Lets Take over some pop music forums.... Then Maybe the other big rock bands in the world... Then We take over the world. (sunglasses are standerd issue in this army too):wink:

Back
Top Bottom