the rumored live DVD???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you're probably just better off buying the VHS versions. I'm sure they'll be pretty cheap now anyway so you won't spend THAT much money if this supposed set DOES surface, which is looking quite unlikely at the moment! :huh:

I bought 4 U2 videos for £1 on ebay :)

PopMart
ZooTV
Numb - single thing I still have yet to watch.
Rattle&Hum

wonder if the box set will feature ZooTv, Popmart, and vertigo milan? maybe they are now waiting until they are ready to release the milan DVD, which imo will be about 1 year after the chigago DVD

I think it would be awesome if they released a 4-disc box set... and each disc was double sided, so we could get:

1. UABRS - Side one/ Show from UF tour - Side two
2. Show from Joshua Tree - Side one/ Show from Lovetown - Side two
3. ZooTV Sydney - Side one/ POPMart Mexico City - Side two
4. Vertigo Milan - Side one/ another POP or Zoo show Side two

Or something along those lines. And then a bonus disc with a bunch of shorter, pre-War shows.

What a wonder that would be.

ya instead of buying the VHS, you could probably get a DVD off of eBay for a decent price.

Both are must haves.

i'm sorry if this question makes me seem like i was living under a hole during the european leg, but i wasn't really keeping a close eye on it, to be honest. did they really have professional cameras at milan and are they really goign to release a milan dvd after chicago?!?!? this is so exciting.

tuwie said:
i'm sorry if this question makes me seem like i was living under a hole during the european leg, but i wasn't really keeping a close eye on it, to be honest. did they really have professional cameras at milan and are they really goign to release a milan dvd after chicago?!?!? this is so exciting.

I'm not sure myself, but this is what people seem to think.

And of course, we can only hope.

EDIT**If you go check the setlists for Milan on U2tours.com, it mentions cameras were filming both nights for possible release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom