The 2003 U2 calendar isn't as as good as 2002

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I guess it depends on the perspective - I've never owned a U2 calendar before this, and just by virtue of it being a U2 calendar, that's good enough for me! I've had mine left on May for various reasons (the Bono bite, the month college is out....) now I supposed I'll have to actually use it....

:lol: I haven't looked at my calendar in awhile. It's still in my drawer back at school...But I'm going back today, so I'll need to take the 2002 calendar down and put up the 2003 one.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Great. I have one coming from e-bay in a few days. :mad:
It's not a total write-off, it's just not as good as last years, that's all.

i'm glad otehrs are quite dissapointed with the 2003 calendar, I never saw the 2000 nor the 2001 :hide: but I still think last years was better. It seems kinda late to be putting Live Elevation pics I was expecting Best of Pics, preferablly never before seen ones.

But the tru reason I was dissapointed with this years was the individual shots, there was too mnay in my opinion and they werent very good. :larry:'s Picture really sucked, I was looking for it and I finally found it and was not vety happy.:no:

i noticed that the little picture on the dates in every month is a lot better than the large one that was used. but oh well, theres always next year.............:uhoh:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
You should make calendars, Otto. I would buy one. :yes:

Heh. No I shouldn't and I can't. However, if the band my photos for THEIR calendar, that would be great.

Thanks for the vote of confidence tho...

otto

Well, I said screw it and just got my William Wegman puppies calendar:

5223585.gif

But I would totally trade it for an Otto calendar if he did one! :hyper:

Otto- What I want (and often think about) is a huge color book of all your U2 photos, I think you should publish a book!
I often sit and just stare at your pics online:yes:

Ottofilm said:
I think they *ahem* could have found some better pictures for the calendar.

otto

LOL, otto!

perhaps U2 felt they just couldn't compete...who ARE the photographers of the calendar, anyway?

Bono was so happy that i snapped five shots of him in miami, maybe they figured a bunch of amateurs would do just fine...

Back
Top Bottom