SURVIVOR: Mama's heating up again. (HTDAAB - Rd 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love and Peace or Else

Hey DaveC,
You're a Dion Phaneuf fan? I get to watch him play a lot here in Red Deer. Flames are lucky to have him. GO TEAM CANADA!

Also with the poll no one can accuse you of closing it when your choice is winning like they did before. I don't see any advantage in this type of vote at all except it forces people to put their name on their vote, but I don't care if they do or not.

Vertigo.

I can't understand all the animosity towards LAPOE... It's my third favourite from the album. Different strokes for different folks, I guess!

GibsonGirl said:

I can't understand all the animosity towards LAPOE... It's my third favourite from the album. Different strokes for different folks, I guess!

I feel the same way about ABOY. I just can't understand the hatred. It seems like the kind of song fans have been wanting from U2 for years :shrug: :sigh:

U2Kitten said:

I feel the same way about ABOY. I just can't understand the hatred. It seems like the kind of song fans have been wanting from U2 for years :shrug: :sigh:

Agreed..ABOY and LAPOE are a couple of ass-kicking rock songs, but I supposed people are enamoured with the ballads on this album, which is understandable since they are up there with the likes of One etc..

Lancemc said:

May I join the MD fanclub? please please please please?

hell yeah...

it's weird when passing the list of names of the club you say: "Pepo... present... that's all folks"

PEPO
MIRACLE DRUG FAN CLUB PRESIDENT (pop: 2)

City of Blinding Lights.

I dunno, before I would have voted off ABOY, but the pure energy of that song... well, I love COBL, but for me it's not quite as brilliant as some of the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom