***Survivor: And Kingdoms Fall (Albums Rd 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF the album you like the LEAST

• Boy

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • War

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Under A Blood Red Sky

Votes: 43 42.2%
  • The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • The Joshua Tree

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Rattle and Hum

Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Achtung Baby

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Zooropa

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Pop

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • All That You Can't Leave Behind

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
The last round's non winner was...

***October*** :|

Non Winners List
2. October
1. Passengers

The voting from the previous round was as follows:

October - 46
Under A Blood Red Sky - 19
All That You Can't Leave Behind - 16
Zooropa - 6
Rattle and Hum - 5
War - 4
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - 3
Pop - 3
Boy - 2
Achtung Baby - 1
The Joshua Tree - 1
The Unforgettable Fire - 0

Total of 106 votes

Round Three
is now open. Please vote by clicking in the circle next to the album you like the LEAST on the electronic poll above. Thank you.

This is a TWO day timed electronic poll.

Instructions:

Each round please vote off the album you like the least. The album with the most amount of votes is the the least popular for this round.

Next round all the albums are listed again, minus the album that receives the most amount of votes this round. And again please vote for your least favourite album from the selection.

And on we go for many rounds until theres only two albums left. In the last round you vote for your favourite out of the two. The last album standing is the most popular (or the least unpopular depending on how you look at it)

If you want to protect UABRS, vote for ATYCLB.

Anyone who votes for The Unforgettable Fire is insane. That's the best album ever made by anyone.

Axver said:
If you want to protect UABRS, vote for ATYCLB.

Anyone who votes for The Unforgettable Fire is insane. That's the best album ever made by anyone.

Agreed.

U2dork said:
All That...Behind.

After reading your post, I said to myself: "Errr, what? Oh, nevermind... Big Girls Are Best!"

My vote: The Joshua Tree - until it's gone, dammit!

goat

Under a Blood Red Sky. I don't listen to it that much, so I guess it's next on the chopping block.

Rattle and Hum. It has three or four really great songs, but the rest I just cannot listen to. I listen to this album less frequently than any others, including Passengers (actually, I love Passengers).

Hmm... rattle and hum, I suppose. Simply cos to me, it's uneven. There are songs I absolutely love and others that I very rarely even listen to.

annatheduck said:
Hmm... rattle and hum, I suppose. Simply cos to me, it's uneven. There are songs I absolutely love and others that I very rarely even listen to.

Agreed. And I wish people would leave UABRS alone...live U2 is highly superior to studio U2. Just about any live U2 song would beat the shite outta the studio version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom