Sula?s adventures...lead her to Iceland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Hey all,

I know it has been eons since I have dropped in on the board, but since I am now in Iceland visiting with our very own AM I have a few moments to hop online and say hi! Europe has been wonderful, backpacking has been great fun...I have met many cool people, seen amazing places (Venice, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Avignon, Arles, Paris, London, Staffordshire, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Edinburgh, the Western Highlands, and Glasgow to name a few), and I wish I didn?t have to go home.
frown.gif
Oh well. Anyways, I hope everyone is well and that those who have been able to see the band on this leg have. I may or may not get to go...it is still up in the air. But in any case, hiya to everyone and I hope to be around a bit more in the near future.

AM and I are now off to explore the beauties of Iceland and to revel in the joy of being with another U2 junkie. (I even got to guestvocal with her band at their rehearsal last night on a cover of 'One') hehehe.
biggrin.gif

Cheers,
-sula

Great! Its good to know that you are having a nice time.

*toasts Guiness*

------------------
ALL THIS THAT

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
Hey Sula babe!!!

Better watch that AM, she's one hell of a drinker.
wink.gif

AM have u given her her mini flag yet? hehe

aw, I knew I?ve forgot something!!! Better get her a flag, too
smile.gif

tomorrow I?m getting real american pancakes, never had them before, so I?m really looking forward to it
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by MadelynIris:
I LOVE ICELAND! Soooo much, I named my computer Iceland! I've worked on mapping parts of Iceland. Isafjardardjup.

cool!

Take care Sula! Hope you give us more details on your trip when you get back.

Mark

hehehe, ?safjar?ardj?p!!!

Did you get to map my place as well??? Sau??rkr?kur???
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

SULA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to see ya!

------------------
"I'm gonna start a day care!"-Bono

Wow sula, that is a beautiful thing, singing One with AM, sharing pancakes.So sweet.
Top of the world to you, gals. Have fun together musiclovers.....ahhhhFlorence.

I hear the most beautiful people on the planet live in Iceland. Scientist are even studying peoples genes there.

Originally posted by zoomerang II:
hey AM ive still got my little flag!

I?m glad you like it.

*goes to buy one for Sula straight away...*

------------------

Sula!

Glad to hear you and AM are having great times!

Cheers!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Back
Top Bottom