Sorry, I am new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
vanessajones82 said:
The Fly. Sounds cool. I will have to listen to that song first when I buy the album today. I am getting Achtung Baby and Rattle and Hum. And, if the money is there, Atomic Bomb as well.
Oh the memories,you are so lucky.Lucky to be discovering the greatest band of all time and so many albums to chose from:drool: Trust me u2 are a very special band who write truely special music.Try Zooropa for something different,theres some way out tunes on there,love it:drool: :drool:
You have made a great choice,enjoy your 'u2 journey'.......it should stay with you for the rest of your life:|

Yeah, I embarked on a similar journey in 2000, when my best friend/roomate goes: "You've never listened to The Joshua Tree?" I burned all her U2 cd's, subsequently buying them and loving them. (I actually already owned AB and Zooropa, which I purchased at 10 years old, but can't recall listening intently to the music. Do remember seeing my first U2 video, "Numb", on MTV at a friend's house)

Oh, how my life changed almost 5 years ago this fall. Finally, music that really mattered to me and I connected with. Good luck in discovering U2 and their music. It's quite a trip!

Back
Top Bottom