SKY Hawk ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

geeman

The Fly
just browsing www.atu2.com and came across a song Titled "Sky Hawk" rumoured to be on Spiderman 2 soundtrack , has anyone heard of this song title before ? or did it evolve into another song title during recording of HTDAAB

They did almost 300 takes of this song. It is now known as Skyhawkmoon 269, and will be on the "Rattle and Hum 2:The EDGE has no reason" soundtrack.

Cheers,

N

Nate Dogg said:
They did almost 300 takes of this song. It is now known as Skyhawkmoon 269, and will be on the "Rattle and Hum 2:The EDGE has no reason" soundtrack.

Cheers,

N

Sadly, some people will probably believe this. Just waiting for the "when will this come out" post.

i'm pretty sure there was some vaguely official confirmation that this became city of blinding lights but i don't remember where or how

I thought Skyhawk was once rumored to be on the Spiderman soundtrack, which I later heard was actually called Firefly, which I heard became City of Blinding Lights. I can't provide a source but I do remember reading all of this. I wonder why oit wasn't in the movie.

But what about "Turn it Up, Captain"....wasn't Vertigo supposed to be in Sky Captain?

Back
Top Bottom