Shock News.....U2 to re-record HTDAAB..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:

i already told you once in this thread, please stop with the insults. if you think someone is a troll, just report their posts.

agreed, yet i will say that i feel that the thread starter tries to get a rise out of people too often, something obviously looked down upon here at interference(the banning of jick is a great example). just my two cents. :)

Jick got banned? Wow, must have been on holiday when that one happened.:huh: How sad. I quite enjoyed his threads. :shrug:

mikal said:
agreed, yet i will say that i feel that the thread starter tries to get a rise out of people too often, something obviously looked down upon here at interference(the banning of jick is a great example). just my two cents. :)
:hmm: well if enough people feel this way, the mods can look into things and make sure to keep an extra eye on things.

and like i said, you can always report a post if you think it's out of line or trolling. if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can also contact one of the mods personally (just make sure they mod that forum, please). :)

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hmm: well if enough people feel this way, the mods can look into things and make sure to keep an extra eye on things.

and like i said, you can always report a post if you think it's out of line or trolling. if you don't feel comfortable doing that, you can also contact one of the mods personally (just make sure they mod that forum, please). :)

is it possible that i could gain powers to ban people? i don't need to be a mod or anything. it would be more for my own entertainment.:wink:

edit: Dammit!:angry: i paid my 12 bucks you slutbags!

Jesus does anyone not get tongue in cheek humour here! My opinion the absolute stupidity of wanting to re-record Pop then why not go the whole way and do ATYCLB and HTDAAB as well!

Yep thats me.....An Internet Troll....well spotted there, Sleep Over Jack, hats off to yer!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom