Riding in cars with U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salomeU2000

The Fly
Just watched the Spanish Eyes video for the first time ever. (yeah yeah - shame on me)

But it raised this question:

In how many videos have U2 been filmed in a car?

"Last Night On Earth" is the first that came to mind (for me).

the dreaded U2.com
and yes as expected, you can only view it if you're a member :\ (sorry)

Yes, aren't they in a car in at least part of The Sweetest Thing? Or some sort of vehicle....

Stay part of it even if that wasnt a car it was a moving vehicle... lol

Well, I think they do. I think they should. And I don't think there are any rules to deny me my conjecture! :wink:

What about the Last Night on Earth video?

edit::der: I guess I should read ALL of the first post before I reply... :reject:
How 'bout the van in the Electrical Storm? Does that count?

Last edited:
In the Stay video they're on a bus, and in the Unforgettable Fire "Edge" is on horseback

What about a toy car, the beginning of The Fly he has a wind up one does that count?
Adam drives a taxi and Larry is on a bike in elevation too.

Last edited:
Adam drives an exploding taxi in elevation, bono's in a train on electrical storm, they ride a convertible in the rio version of walk on, and finally they ride a flat bed truck on All Because of you.

In the alternate video for Even Better Than the Real Thing, Bono has a mike and is singing on what looks to be a bus.

LemonMacPhisto said:
In the Stay video they're on a bus, and in the Unforgettable Fire "Edge" is on horseback
Well, if we're counting horses, too, then don't forget the New Year's Day video...:wink:

Back
Top Bottom