(RED) advertised on Google!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeffo17

Acrobat
just went on google homepage and they have (RED) advertisment for World AIDS day... I must say i dont think there is a better place to advertise than the Google homepage.

Am i wrong??? Must be the most viewed webpage?

Wow...

MEASU(RED) RESULTS
Thank you for purchasing (PRODUCT) RED items. (RED) sales in the US in the first six weeks since launch have raised enough money to:

• Provide more than 40,000 men or women with ARV treatment for a year
(Note: These treatments are only a small portion of a person’s overall treatment and represent just one year of lifelong treatment.)*

Or

• Provide more than 2 million peer educators with HIV training*

Or

• Provide a year’s worth of school materials and daily hot meals for more than 86,000 children orphaned by AIDS*

Or

• Provide more than 1 million Rapid Tests which detect HIV and deliver instant tes

one this.....

i will never pay 50$ for one shirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i am a hick i know.....50$ is a lot of money!!

but i guess it's gong for something but still....my friend would do it..but i wouldn't..i will donate money to it...and wear the white band thing but you know 50$ bejezzus:happy:

Rafiennes said:
Wow...

MEASU(RED) RESULTS
Thank you for purchasing (PRODUCT) RED items. (RED) sales in the US in the first six weeks since launch have raised enough money to:

• Provide more than 40,000 men or women with ARV treatment for a year
(Note: These treatments are only a small portion of a person’s overall treatment and represent just one year of lifelong treatment.)*

Or

• Provide more than 2 million peer educators with HIV training*

Or

• Provide a year’s worth of school materials and daily hot meals for more than 86,000 children orphaned by AIDS*

Or

• Provide more than 1 million Rapid Tests which detect HIV and deliver instant tes

:eek:

:up:

I love World AIDS day :drool:

But I just got done celebrating National Meth Awareness Day

Man the holidays wear me out

Chizip said:
I love World AIDS day :drool:

But I just got done celebrating National Meth Awareness Day

I'm sorry, but I thought that was rather funny.

Back
Top Bottom