possible U2 influence on new TV show!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't stop laughing ... :wink:
How about that Joshua Tree? Still standing? And Miami? :eyebrow:

Canadiens1160 said:
letterhy4.png

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ftmw.

If you guys wanna crack a few U2 jokes, fine. Let's not be rude to each other though, or this thread will have to be closed.

Guys i know the influence now, fAst cArs And rockstArs.

A is the 1st letter of my fav album of all time ACHTUNG BABY, which u2 made!!111!!.

Bonochick said:
If you guys wanna crack a few U2 jokes, fine. Let's not be rude to each other though, or this thread will have to be closed.

It's been addressed, so let's please just move on.

elevated_u2_fan said:
woah... JAS (as the kids are calling him these days :shifty: ) looks kinda like a homeless dude...

When you spend all of your money on appleseeds, it's hard to pay the rent, you know?

Of course you know. You're his daughter.

AtomicBono said:

Y DOESNT U2 RITE THE SONG ABOUT THE APPLESEEDZS IMO IMO IMO

That's Chris Martin's job. He has a child named Apple. Get it?

It's funny because it's a fruit and celebrities name their kids crazy names.

No one rags on Bono's Elijah Bob Patricius Guggi Q though... :shrug:

That's because it's easy to ignore all those extraneous names and just call the kid Elijah!

LemonMacPhisto said:

That's Chris Martin's job. He has a child named Apple. Get it?

Because Apple makes iPods and U2 has an iPod and Chris Martin is U2!! i get it lololzolzozl1!!11!1!1!!

AtomicBono said:

Because Apple makes iPods and U2 has an iPod and Chris Martin is U2!! i get it lololzolzozl1!!11!1!1!!

OMG!!!!!

it's true -- Chris Martin wants everything Bono's got. Bono's got Apple in his back pocket ... Chris Martin impregnanted Gwyneth, and out popped an Apple!!!

Irvine511 said:

not true.

Bono said they chopped down the Joshua Tree in 1991.

not true.

Bono said that Achtung baby SOUNDED like four men chopping down the Joshua Tree... which doesn't say they actually chopped it down :wink:

I'll seriously freak out if Chris Martin is going to sport sunglasses 24/7 in the near future......

Galeongirl said:

not true.

Bono said that Achtung baby SOUNDED like four men chopping down the Joshua Tree... which doesn't say they actually chopped it down :wink:

no. they recorded the sound of them chopping it down. edge did most of the work, while bono fretted about it, larry told them they were doing it wrong, and adam worked on his tan.

they brought what they recorded to Berlin and Eno did some of his echo-y distortion stuff, and that's what you hear at the intro of "Zoo Station."

come on. every U2 fan knows that.

Back
Top Bottom