Pink Bunny in new "Stuck" video?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ally

The Fly
for all those who remember the huge pink bunny from the first American leg, do you think the band knew about it? i'm just wondering, because i saw some photos of the new Stuck video, and there seems to be a large pink bunny in one of the shots!

here's the shot from the video:
stuckv2_11.jpg

and here's a shot of the *real* bunny (from otto's site, www.u2photos.com):
010606r1-24crp-line.jpg

and here's a picture of the bunny at a show- i guess bono DID see it!
010617r1-11crp-u2bunny3.jpg

hmmmm, does anyone else see a connection?? well, even if there isn't, it's still pretty funny!
biggrin.gif

here is a link to more of otto's photos of the bunny, for all those who are interested: http://www.u2photos.com/U2/elevation/galleries/bunny.html

argh! the shot from the video didn't appear. i'll just post a link to the site where i found it- there are 10 pictures from the video, and it's the second to last one (the one with edge holding popcorn and a soda):
http://www.geocities.com/herbert_alvarado/noticias.html

if anyone can figure out how to post it, please let me know!

I noticed that too!!

Coincidence???? Hmmm...

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Geoshitties-hosted pictures don't show up. Their server is set up so you always have to see their banner ads. Hence, the problem with mp3 links as well.

Down with Geoshitties!

Melon

------------------
?Confused by thoughts, we experience duality in life. Unencumbered by ideas, the enlightened see the one reality.? - Hui-neng (638-713)

LOL - there was a girl at Slane 1 dressed up like a pink bunny. When I saw her I was thinking WTF? Ahhhh.... *crzy smacks head* - NOW I get it. LOL

biggrin.gif

U2 fans are so odd....
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

As long as they didn't use Sister Mofo-- although I think she is still around somewhere. Essentially, during the Pop tour, these people from the AOL U2 board had a punching nun puppet they took on tour with them-- and have a picture of Bono with his hand up the nun's....uh...."skirt". Quite amusing.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Back
Top Bottom