Peace On Earth on 95.5 PLJ in NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mysterious_Ways

The Fly
Since I was stranded for a while I just got back to my beautiful home of NYC 2 days ago. I always sleep with my radio on and at about 5am this morning I heard Peace on Earth on PLJ. I don't know if anyone else has heard it on the radio. NYC radio is notoriously bad with mixing up their music so for them to play a song that was not released as a single is quite amazing.

I hope I continue to hear it. I actually sent them an e-mail requesting Stuck and Peace on Earth yesterday afternoon and then heard it this morning. I'm sure I had nothing to do with it but it was nice to hear.

Sorry if I'm just reporting old news. I've been out of the loop for a while.

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

welcome back to the best city on the planet, mysterious ways!
smile.gif
(i'm biased, of course- don't flame me!)

anyway, supposedly a bunch of stations have been playing Peace on Earth- i heard it on KROCK (92.3) yesterday.

Does anybody else think this could be a 'positive' thing for U2? This could really be a hit if released as a single right now.
It could become an anthem of the times that will live forever. I'm sure they'll play it on this leg of the tour, maybe even tonight.

------------------
"Walk On, stay safe tonight"

Thanks Ally! It is great to be home!

I requested it for the all request Lunch. Call in at 1-800-321-WPLJ - maybe we can keep it going!

------------------
...Its no secret that a liar won't believe in anyone else...

Back
Top Bottom