Oh all the fun new features...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What kinds of polls are we going to see most around here?

• The ubiquitous ?Who?s your favorite band member?? poll.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • The more ubiquitous ?What?s your favorite U2 album?? poll.

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • The most ubiquitous ?What?s your favorite U2 song?? poll.

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • We are creative young jedi...do not underestimate the possibilities for fresh new poll subjects!

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • What the hell does ubiquitous mean?

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters

sulawesigirl4

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
  • Did you know you can post an actual poll? No more need for hand-counting! (see above)
  • How bout this for spooky? Go to ?Who?s Online? and see where everyone is at the moment! :eek:
  • Private Message your interf buddies from the cozy blue-ness of your own home. :D
  • Make sure to put in your birthdate on your profile, so it will show up on the calendar when the day rolls around and we can all celebrate with you!

JessicaAnn said:
So how do you create a poll ... *is think of creative polls for PLEBA*

Tis a good question. When you are posting a brand new subject, there is an option at the bottom of the page that says "Create a new poll". Click on it and when you submit your new thread, it will take you to a page where you can set up your poll! Cool, huh? :D

LMAO at PLEBA polls.
*wonders if any PoP hairstyle polls will happen* :)

Yeah what about the "block buddies" list?? LOL.. or the "rate this thread" imagine if we had "rate this interferencer" LOL :no:

I also like the view all new post feature and ESPECIALLY "who's online". That's the greatest thing ever. I can see everyone. Lurkers cannot hide any longer! muwahhahahaha!!!

:evil:

Sicy said:
I also like the view all new post feature and ESPECIALLY "who's online". That's the greatest thing ever. I can see everyone. Lurkers cannot hide any longer! muwahhahahaha!!!

:evil:

This is sooo cool!

Where can I find "who's online"? I don't see it.

NicaMom said:
You can see where everone is...U2girl, why are editing your profile?;)
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

:eek: Just 'cause. LOL, this is weird. So now everyone really has to be careful what they post or do, since anyone can get their ass kicked via PM at any given time!

ps: I just added my name to the calendar. Call me egoistic with the new PM feature! ;)

I only have one thing to say: Step away from the colored text. :evil:

Oh, and I have my pic in my profile, too. 4 whole people! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom