new single for new leg, How about Miracle drug?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2WaTCher

The Fly
Hey how about a new single for the last leg its a miracle they returned and would go with what happened to edges daughter. Do you guys think we will get that or are they just saving it for a soundtrack track?

Sounds like a good idea. Although I think MD is one of those 'true fan' songs, not everyone would like it in today's music media. :|

david said:
how about the new song off the greatest hits album?

That'd be cool. IMO, "Miracle Drug" is a borefest so I'd prefer not to see it as a single. My apologies to the MD fans. lol.

bsp77 said:
Uh, The Saints are Coming is the current single. :huh:

followed by the new song, most likely. I wouldn't expect anymore Bomb singles.

*Vomits innards onto keyboard.* I hate that song so badly; if you're going to release a single for Edge's daughter (I'm in support of that,) make it something wort listening to.. like Miami or Red Light.

that would be awesome if they played the new song.
i would like to see the return of miracle drug. bono looks like he has so much fun pointing to the Edge and yelling "EDGE!" when it's time for the ripping guitar solo consisting of those very well timed and placed lifting notes we all love to jam along to. and can't forget larry "ooooo"-ing.
=)

Please no more Bomb singles.

I think they've milked that cow for all its worth.

The point of a single is to gain radio airplay and thus promote. Miracle Drug would be a spectacular failure for this purpose. Very weak and overall boring song. Virtually nothing says "U2 have hit the wall" like Miracle Drug. I'd say the new song will be out as a single just before this leg of the tour starts, which is a week or so before the Best Of comes out. Which I guess means we'll be hearing the new song in a couple of weeks at the most.

The problem for me with Miracle Drug is not the song so much but
the instrumental accompaniment is a bit to basic. Also, it sounds rushed. Good song.
:yes:

Back
Top Bottom