New Custom U2 Homepage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VKX

Babyface
Hey everyone-

I'm running this new site called [sorry, no advertising allowed] Bascially it's a customizable homepage. It's got a google search, your favorite news links, a link to your email, and all that kind of stuff.

_u2.gif

I'm making skins for all sorts of alternative bands. There's maybe 35 other bands on the site, and I'm doing more skins every day. If you go to the main page you can see which are the most popular right now. All the Saddle Creek bands seem to be up there right now, so we need to get more people adding Velvet Revolver page as their homepage. That would be awesome if it was no. 1.

Anyways, the idea for these pages is you can just make one of them your homepage. That way you'll have all the links you need everytime you open up your browser. And the page will look cool because it has U2 on it.

Rather than clicking on the picture above, though, I recommend you customize it first by going here: [sorry, no advertising allowed]

Let me know what you guys think! There's more coming every day. Oh, and please help me spread the word! If people could repost this in different places and tell your friends and stuff, that would be really cool.

Thanks for your support you guys. You rock.

Last edited by a moderator:
OUCH. Advertising? I'm just letting you know about the U2 page I made. I thought you guys would be interested . . . because . . . it's u2 . . .

Am I missing something here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom