Name the Album / Design New Album Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
v.p

SOLAR album cover. I'm not a pro at this, forgive me.

BigMacPhisto: What about Ready to Rumble? That cover was insanely funny
:wave:
here it is again
rtr.jpg

originally it was on another thread where the SOLAR cover was posted, but can't remember the topic name. anyone has an idea?

It has been confirmed.

The album title will be "Money Shot", and the image will be that of Paul McGuinness dancing on a table in the Lemon Popmart Hypnotic outfit. I would post the picture, but it would be too provocative.

And some said they weren't concerned with record sales.

How wrong they were.

yeah, 'money shot' is a deadcool name, but a little birdie told me, that the new album is a rougher mix of 'war' & 'achtung baby'. they have chosen the title 'WORLDWIDE' 'cause they will become even bigger than before. it makes also sense on touring the whole wide world. imagine your tour shirts with the 'WORLDWIDE TOUR 2005' on the back.:lol:
worldwide.jpg

jacobus said:
@Rafiennes
i'm no premium member, so i can't see your work (album & single covers). give it a go and post the bastards. otherwise this topic is really funny.

I'm trying to get someone who can actually host the pictures instead of me just attaching them. Otherwise I can just email them to peoples.

U2DMfan said:
Those are cool but I had to laugh when I saw "Try To Believe This"

hahaha.

I think at the time I made that cover, that was one of the possible song titles floating around...for the rest of the b-sides I just used song titles from songs I'd written, a little shameless self promotion never hurt

Rafiennes' work actually got me excited for minute.......

nice.:up:

Thanks JOFO -- that what happens when I have to look busy at work...I go off on imaginary CD cover tangents

Back
Top Bottom