My four year old knows every line to Streets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2valleygirl

Refugee
He's actuallly been a U2 fan since he was three. But to see this littlle boy singing his heart out to U2 makes me proud. Right now he's really into The Killers though b/c I am on a U2 Sabbatical until the album comes out. Okay...enough I'll stop bragging, but you guys are really the only ones who can relate to the joy that I feel when my little ones love U2 and "dance" to the beat even when they are asleep in the car.

I have a four year lod and a six month old who hopefully will one day take after his big brother.

Ahh...raise them up and teach them well. Good to see you've got that checkpoint covered so far!! :lol:

Start 'em young. :up: That's what happened to me. I knew every song from the JT album by the time I was 6.

uh oh...another Valley Kid :wink:

at least he's into U2. and the Killers! man! you couldn't have picked 2 better bands! the Killers rock!

still, the westside is where it's at :D

My baby boy is 3 weeks old. I can't wait until he can hear/understand music, because he will be getting heavy doses of U2. And he better like it !:wink:

My niece when she was 2 and half (now she is five) would sing Stuck in a moment when she was supposed to be napping. Absolutley adorable!

I also have to give :up: to the Killers! Nice!

Back
Top Bottom