MERGED --> U23D Theatre/Tech Questions - IMAX vs. regular + U23D and eyeglasses

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My daughter brought home some 3D glasses after seeing Nightmare Before Christmas and yes, they do fit over glasses and the glasses are are given at the theater and are included in the price of the ticket .

U2 3D IMAX vs. regular

I have an IMAX theater in my area, but it's a good 50 minute drive, versus my regular theater which is only ten minutes away. Does anyone know if there is a HUGE difference between the IMAX version and the regular movie theater version?

I have a very hard time resisting the urge to make a thread titled:
THERE ARE STILL TOO MANY NON-U23D RELATED TOPICS ON THE FRONT PAGE OF THIS FORUM

Away with them I say! :eyebrow:

How 3D is U2 3D?

I read on another forum that you feel like Bono is so close to you, he could reach out and give you a hand job.

Is this true, and should I not go because this makes me uncomfortable?

Can you please stop starting stupid threads, or at least keep them all in one spot for christs sake.

:down:

Bonochick said:
He will still be able to enjoy the movie properly, but only if he's also wearing a puffy shirt.

:lmao: :lmao:

actually has one of thosde kinds of white puffy & ruffles in front shirt........:drool: .bought yrs ago. wear infrequently so it's lasted well! :heart:
have worn it to "local" BIG 1 day Medieval Fair in NYC and elsewhere.

And I had to wear an eyepatch when i was around ? 5 or 6 yrs for ?some months b/c i had a "lazy" eye. I
I f i didn't.... they said (to my folks) that eye could stop functioning.... luckily it turned out OK! :hi5:

:hmm: haven't thot about htis in a while....*note to self* look up "lazy eye".
wonders if bio-mechanical and nuerological aspects can create downward spiral in function if not caught in time.......and which starts first?:nerd: :D

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
I wore an eyepatch and lost my depth perception. I missed my chair and fell on the floor. Then I bumped into a door.

:ohmy: :(

i don't remember doing that when i had it.... i usually remeber nasty or stupid accidents i've had - not too many thank the powers! Luckily, tho i was somewhat clumsy in ways...... i lost that clumsiness by my early 30's. YAY!

Re: Re: How 3D is U2 3D?

gabrielvox said:

:tsk:
and here I thought THIS place was bad

:lmao: :lmao:

hey i've had a really LOUSY 3 weeks in some MAJOR ways..........
i need as much diversion & laffter as I can get!

:eyebrow: I think this cafe radio feed is playing With or Without You...right now (not one of my fav U2 songs).
...i can barely hear the voice.....it's the bassline that just caught my attention! :lol:

*and watches out for swinging/swooping gutair-necks!!*

Back
Top Bottom