MERGED--> U2 Weekend on Q 104.3 Fm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gonna Run 2 U

New Yorker
U2 Weekend on Q 104.3 Fm

Any one in the new york new jersey area dont forget to tune into 104.3 fm..they are playing u2 from A to Z all weekend for St Pattys Day!

i was listening last night and apparently there were technical difficulties around "h" so they went all out of order then stopped playing all 2gether :huh:

Its U2 Weekend on Q104.3!!

I just realized when I turned the radio on. They just played Gone, Lemon and Like a Song. Love and Peace is next. Anyway, if you go on the Q104.3 website, they got all the song names wrong. As the last 3 songs played they have Kite, Last Night on Earth and Seconds. I can understand confusing Last Night on Earth and Gone. I can understand confusing Seconds and Like a Song. But Kite and Lemon??? :confused:

I wish I had turned the radio on earlier in the day. :sad:

yea, and they play 'star spangled banner" and then not go into bullet. lol. thats dumb. they got it all computer prgrammed. lol. last time i heard this was late 2004. this time saints and window is added. they even play thier remix cover of happiness is a warm gun. lol, i was like, what? lol. how did this ever get on the radio. funny to hear the album cuts and stuff that radio ignores on the radio. u can say every song they have done has made it to radio. lol

yeah im listening online. our stations here are LAME.
they were having difficulties a moment ago with UTEOTW but now its fine again :)

for some reason u2 songs sound better when played on the radio..it gives it an extra feeling of greatness...they are literally playing every song...b-sides included.

Back
Top Bottom