MERGED --> U2 on MTVjammed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I captured the video but it will probably take over an hour to upload it to yousendit.

1 file DVd quality is about 460mb and the othe encoded as VCD but it still over 190mb.

I'm sure someone else will be able to post the video before my yousendit even finishes.

To use a torrent file, open it in a BitTorrent application. You can get the default one from here: http://bittorrent.com/download.html

enajh2 said:
:lol: I was onto it before you posted Dave ;)

Did you get all my (new) videos? :)

Hehe, I noticed :)

Yep, I did. I have torrents for 'em, I just need to get them on the tracker. Finally finished that part today. I'll do that after this is seeded by a few people.

Diane L said:

Congratulations! I had a feeling it was you based on your description of yourself.

And just think, whenever the band watches this show, they will see you!

:combust:

ramblin rose said:
I captured the video but it will probably take over an hour to upload it to yousendit.

1 file DVd quality is about 460mb and the othe encoded as VCD but it still over 190mb.

I'm sure someone else will be able to post the video before my yousendit even finishes.

Is this a rough edit job or the whole thing, adverts included?

I strongly advise you to send the link(s) to Dave to torrent if I was you and if this is ok with him. My large Band Aid videos didn't last very long at all when I uploaded them to Yousendit :(

Can you encode to WMV? In Windows Media Encoder use 320x240 or 352x288 pixels. Web streaming setting with CD Quality audio and 364kbps video.

Should work out at about 4Mbs per minute :)

ok, i have to know- was there a mystery guitar player behind the scenes or a backing track when they were playing ABOY, or is edge just that good? i know he has a new "thing" he does now with the slide and all, but was all that really him? is there a good reason why bono isn't playing guitar on that one? he can play, right...?

enajh2 said:

I strongly advise you to send the link(s) to Dave to torrent if I was you and if this is ok with him. My large Band Aid videos didn't last very long at all when I uploaded them to Yousendit :(

Can you encode to WMV? In Windows Media Encoder use 320x240 or 352x288 pixels. Web streaming setting with CD Quality audio and 364kbps video.

No commercials. I'll see if I can make it smaller.

atleast one song seemed edited (SYCMIOYO) and why must they break for commercial after EVERY song. On a brighter note, during the commercial they played the ENTIRE U2 I-Tunes Vertigo video....much better than the actaul video I might say!

Actually, would encoding in DivX or something similar be better?

At any rate, ramblin if you want, send me a message on AIM (screen name is g0rman), and I'll help you get the file torrented. That'll be a lot easier than trying to get it up on yousendit :)

MTV is also showing (separate from the Jammed show) the 2nd performance of Vertigo as a stand alone video. I caught it this morning - it would be the performance that is available on itunes right now. It would be the one where Bono gets a bit tangled up in the microphone cord. Anyone else happen to see it or tape it for that matter?

I saw it, I taped it. Can't encode :(

That is indeed the second performance... Even though they spliced the audio on the MTVjammed... :eyebrow:

enajh2 said:

Guys, please I tried so many times download the Do They KNow It's Christmas Documentary but I'm not able to download 500 mb from yousendit...the connection brokes in 50%

Can anybody torrent this video...pleasee

Dave, should I set my torrent to "seeder" when it completes or does it not make the slightest difference? Clearly there is a difference between ISDN and Unlimited but should I set it to Unlimited or Seeder? :confused:

nurse chrissi said:
MTV is also showing (separate from the Jammed show) the 2nd performance of Vertigo as a stand alone video. I caught it this morning - it would be the performance that is available on itunes right now. It would be the one where Bono gets a bit tangled up in the microphone cord. Anyone else happen to see it or tape it for that matter?

So the video version is different from the show version? :huh:

Mm, it should automatically switch to seeder mode, but you might try manually switching it. I've never seen it ask before

yes - which gives me some hope that maybe - just maybe in an alternative mtv universe they will show other performances. I know it sounds similar to believing in the tooth fairy but I have hope:)

gorman said:
Mm, it should automatically switch to seeder mode, but you might try manually switching it. I've never seen it ask before

Ok. I'm using Bittornado.

Did you get this Dave? "Band_Aid_20_Documentary_06-12-2004.mpg" (605649 KB)

Back
Top Bottom