MERGED-->Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Murray

Acrobat
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Does this just abruptly stop at 5:08 for anyone else?

Where´s the link ???? :(

Please drop it here !!!!!!!!!! :D

I haven´t heard the song yet :ohmy:

ok
there are a whole bunch of links in the It's here topic, but i'll post a link here, hold on

I need the link for SYCMIOYO too. It stops abruptly for me too. I also need Original Of The Species. It ends too soon for me. I tried download them again but it's not happening.

Please help! :(

Sometimes You Cant... Anyone noticed this...

During the song "its you when i look in the mirror...etc" the guitar work is almost identical to Ultraviolet and Lady With The Spinning Head. Anyone else noticed?

I'm not to keen on the falsetto - to much like the "Begees" to me and the song is a bit bland mainly due to the horrible production (which also almost spoils the great OOTS)

I can't get sycmioyo to work. It'll let me download it and then at 14% it just stops and it says it can't dl it and the server was reset. Please please please someone post a different link! :sad:

Same here, not a single link works to give me a full download of the song.

Can sombody host it please?

Sycmioyo

Someone say something about SYCMIOyO!:drool:

as a virgin, i need uplifting comments about this one.

Hey fullonedge,

Are you hanging on to your virginity still? I thought you came over to the darkside.

The best song on the album IMO, I cannot stop playing it. Play it in dark room with no other noise and it just makes you want to cry.

Gorgeous, wrenching, beautiful. The lines "Can you hear me when I sing/You're the reason I sing" bring tears to my eyes every time. This was the song I was most looking forward to hearing, and it met and exceeded my expectations!

layla said:
Gorgeous, wrenching, beautiful. The lines "Can you hear me when I sing/You're the reason I sing" bring tears to my eyes every time. This was the song I was most looking forward to hearing, and it met and exceeded my expectations!

:sad: :sad:

I lost it at this line....totally lost it.

Seriously, I have no clue how i can hold out with all these great comments. :drool:

I don't think it's possible to listen to neon lights, holy joe, and arygwf for two weeks.:sad:

btw, does AYGWF sound like a song that would fit on this album?

I think this is an incredibly awesome song, so please don't misunderstand me here, but the chorus kind of reminds me of something Nsync or the Backstreet Boys would have in their songs.

*covers head*

Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own thread

all SYCMIOYO lovers here, as I am ;)

isn't beautiful this song?

has a unique feeling, I think, like a tragic feeling, I don't know, it's very dramatic or something

:yes:

right at the 3 minute mark it turns into one of the most beautiful songs ive heard in a while....

Back
Top Bottom