MERGED-->longer clip of L&PoE (you can hear it...)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It reminds me of "Rock and Roll pt 2", by Gary Glitter. You know that old glam rock song they play at all the NBA games? Sounds good though. Definately reminiscent of the AB outtakes, like Doctor Doctor, or Heaven and Hell. A little bluesy-woozy. ;)

Anytime dalton brother. I think from now on I'll be posting new things on this yahoo group until the album comes out. Pics clips etc. I'm so pumped for this album to come out!!

Queen Bee...I resisted for 30 min and then I folded. After hearing Vertigo, man its hard not to keep going!

Murray, which track? Love Peace or Else. Right, click and save?

mmm..I just did it again. What speed are you at? Maybe someone beat you to the clip. Wait a few and try again. Too many excited fans!!

Murray they work. I just downloaded miracle drug. Is it downloading or after you download the clip is not playing?

Murray. Maybe too many people downloading.
As for the clips, they are from the Spaniards except I pumped up the EQ to get more clear sound from the band.
Love Peace or Else is the full clip EQed.

Just wanted to set up something easier than e-mail.

Enjoy

Murray wait a few minutes. Everyone else seems to have ahd no problem. Again the buzz gets crazy when clips are released. Can't wait to hear some real clips, cleaner than the beach sounds.

Can someone just post the links to the MP3s? I joined the club...but I can't get the songs. Maybe it's cuz I have an iMac...

Watch, U2 decides that this isn't good enough and it doesn't appear on the album. :uhoh:

Instead, it pops out as a B-side down the road.

This is really TOO GOOD not to be on the album. It's Atomic Blues for cryin' out loud!

The Mp3 from the songs are from my powerbook (ala MAC). Let me see if there's
another problem.

By the way in the last 10 min, 11 new members have signed up. 11 people downloading four clips can cause some slowing down.

Poor Artdirector - just trying to be generous - and everyone crashes his party!! Too much pressure!

Typical of us rabid fans - worse than crack junkies:crack:

I'm sure some of us would do some *pretty interesting* things if we knew we could get a sneak preview of the album!

HAHAHA Dalton Brother.. Good One. The clips are ones we have all heard. Just louder and crisper. Boy can't wait till the album comes out though...

:wink:

does anyone know if there is any way possible to clean this clip up through windows media player so that the waves aren't as prominant?

every time i listen to these clips, i have to take a piss after.:angry:

Back
Top Bottom