MERGED-->Ireland/Eire give us some Vertigo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Neat

Acrobat
Eire give us some Vertigo

ok, it seems that ireland is going to be the first to hear the new single,
after all, it is only fair!
anyway:

Anybody with a radio going to tape the song?
If you don't know how, i can help you convert the song to mp3 and share.

Better yet, if you have a radio card on your pc, things are gonna be a lot easier.

If you need help on how to do it, just reply here or email me at
U2_Neat@hotmail.com
and i can help...

all you have to do is tape the song and put it in your hard disk, then you can send it to me, and i can clean it, amplify it, whatever it needs and share!

:help:

Last edited:
Help us Irish! :help:

I'll even cheer for you to go all the way in the next World Cup.

(Like Canada can even qualify for the show... ever! :banghead: )

ATTENTION all IRISH U2 fans.PLEASE MAKE A RECORDING OF VERTIGO AND UPLOAD IT TOMORROW

-----------------------------------ATTENTION-----------------------------------
Well, this one goes out to all of you who live in Ireland. It's now confirmed that the streaming will be blacked out, so we have to rely on you. So please post in this topic if you can confirm that you will record and upload on this site tomorrow.

T-23 hours

Thank you

hellooooooo???

hellooooooooooooooo???

send me some guinness along with vertigoooooooooo!!!!!

(i just posted this in case somebody has missed this thread...)

Last edited:
ohh tooo bad I'm not getting back till christmas to visit
but I can do the guinness then!!

Phalanx said:

I mean, I doubt someone is going to do it. :|

how hard can it be?
all you have to do is live in ireland,
have a radio and a tape recorder,
and just read this little thread.......

Phalanx said:

I mean, I doubt someone is going to do it. :|

Uh, it's happened before, and it'll happen again. There's a lot of people in Ireland and believe it or not, they have technology there too.

Axver said:

Uh, it's happened before, and it'll happen again. There's a lot of people in Ireland and believe it or not, they have technology there too.

As has been said before....we do have technology in Ireland...we developed the satellite dish directly after the potato!

Dave always gets first play on a new U2 single. It has always been like that nor will it change. It will happen in less than 12 hours.

enjoy

As a half Irish American myself, I also happen to know that the Irish saved Christianity as we know it! Go Irish monks, it's your birthday, we gonna party like it's your birthday...

Hi everyone,

I just want to say (as has been said) that us Irish do have the Technology to record audio - or at least four of us do!

Dalkey Beach said:

As has been said before....we do have technology in Ireland...we developed the satellite dish directly after the potato!

Dave always gets first play on a new U2 single. It has always been like that nor will it change. It will happen in less than 12 hours.

enjoy

ok, i don't know why, but i trust dalkey, so i'm gonna let this thread get f:censored:d up since everyone is ignoring the first post and decided to talk about technology....

i have faith in the irish...!!!

someone email me the mp3 at u2la04@gmail.com and I will post it where it can be downloaded...

also call me when you email it to me if its not expensive to call 323-899-9909

I am serious I will drop whatever I am doing and take care of this!

ok, i don't know why, but i trust dalkey, so i'm gonna let this thread get fd up since everyone is ignoring the first post and decided to talk about technology....

I agree on this one

I understand the reasons behind the no web streaming but it would have been cool to let the U2 geeks of the world unite to listen to the first time the single was played

Still - fans of u2 seem to be tech savvy - I'm hoping/praying that someone comes through - the ipod is sitting next to the computer waiting.....

Too bad there's not a super-tech-genius (like Edge, or his mythical cousin perhaps) who could set up their own web stream that would pass along the 2FM broadcast from their radio card on their computer...

Go Irish! Start getting those tape recorders ready! Or better yet, hook up your stereos to your sound cards. It's quicker and you get better quality.

We're counting on you, here! :yes:

Re: ATTENTION all IRISH U2 fans.PLEASE MAKE A RECORDING OF VERTIGO AND UPLOAD IT TOMORROW

Grandmaster jc said:
-----------------------------------ATTENTION-------------------------------
Well, this one goes out to all of you who live in Ireland. It's now confirmed that the streaming will be blacked out, so we have to rely on you. So please post in this topic if you can confirm that you will record and upload on this site tomorrow.

T-23 hours

Thank you

I just have to post this one more time..

Back
Top Bottom