MERGED-->Canadian/MuchMoreMusic U2 special + U2: Dismantled

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MuchMusic are certainly getting good mileage out of this one. They're playing it AGAIN on Thursday!

They should keep playing it too its one of the better interviews I have seen in a long time

someone should download the dvd and then recompress it to a smaller file for those of us who have bandwidth per month limits we're in danger of running over. i would be totally awesomed if someone could do that.

I'm still working on it..don't worry but due to my schedule and my work buddy's we haven't been able to meet, talk and discuss. Hopefully I will see him early next week...

Fah, if you can't get it to them, I taped the interview and I'm pretty sure I will be able to upload it.

My buddy is going to edit for me and get it onto dvd....I might have it tomorrow...if not then it will be Monday.

I have the Dismantled special and then another U2 interview from muchmore music on the tape.

Well, here is the update. My buddy copied the tape for me and last night I tried play the dvd on about 6 different dvd players and it didn't work :sad:

I am not giving up hope and am hoping there is just some small technical error.

:)

Back
Top Bottom