Look for new tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wowy23

The Fly
Any predictions on how U2 will look for the upcoming tour? I'm sure the black jacket with the USA flag on the inside is gone.
How about Bono with short green hair and green shades? :)

It will be like Elevation, somewhat. A stage that can be interchangable to do arenas as well as stadiums. There will be some kind of extension into the crowd, as always, and a screen. I see them doing a more hi-tech, hardcore in your face type of show, rather than the light-hearted Elevation Tour. Zoo TV showed they could be light-hearted and in your face, kickin' your ass at the same time. I think this tour will show this as well.

I think we are talking about band members.

I think white t-shirts for Edge , maybe a wife-beater?

Blue jeans.

Lots of Guitars.

Bono = black pants, black t-shirts every night.

Wowy23 said:
Any predictions on how U2 will look for the upcoming tour? I'm sure the black jacket with the USA flag on the inside is gone.
How about Bono with short green hair and green shades? :)

Bono with long blone hair, in a Dickies tank top with a tie, and wearing jeans and the classic Chuck Taylor canvas shoes.

Edge with a tight fit shirt, bell bottom jeans and no moustache.

Larry with short torn up jeans and no shirt.

Adam in drag.

Cheers,

J
The King Of POP

ouizy said:

I think white t-shirts for Edge , maybe a wife-beater?

:confused:

Wife-beater is a kind of a t-shirt or am I missing something here?

Maybe something like the ES video look.

My goodness.....I have just used up a lot of time daydreaming:)
First thing I thought about was the heart shaped stage. I remember the first time I saw a photo of it, I thought it looked like a string of pearls:heart:
But I'm not sure I want them to use that again....we'll see.

U2's stage outfits?...endless possibilities.

I had Bono in a velvet suit for moment there, and then I remembered Arndal O'Halloran'. He playedFather Dougal McGuire In "father ted". I can't recall or spell his name properly.
He was on TV last week in the International Comedy Show. it was very funny, great acts from Ireland, Canada,USA, and Oz:lmao:..)
He was wearing a maroon velvet suit and said he felt like a theatre seat. He was going on about how big the stage was and not needing that bit over there, ot that bit over there...
anyway
I'll get back to this...U2's stage outfits :ponder: :drool::)

PS: I like blue jeans and white tsgirts...but I want a bit more extravaganza and dram

a
for the U2 show....:yes:
I just wanted to say I think wife-beater is an awful name for a piece/style of clothing...ewwww.

error message

I'm not very good with the smilies eh? Out of Control...
it was meant to be : Ponder:
not :ponder:

Last edited:
A lot like Elevation, with a little modifications. Still got the big screen, big stage, etc... I don't care about the clothes, I just want the music. :)

I think that the members of U2 are set in their ways now, in terms of style.

Bono will get a haircut, so that it will be the length that it was on the Beautiful Day video. He will always have a hint of stubble. He will wear all black, as usual. Sunglasses for the first 4 songs or so.

Edge will look the same, except I wouldn't look for him to have his facial hair. It is now white.....not gray, not graying...but WHITE!! In his attempt to appeal to the youth, he will shave his facial hair.

Adam will have short grey hair, and will make the old man look very hip. Glasses or contacs....we'll see.

Larry will look just like Larry.

Right now I'll go for anything... as long as it's sooner rather than later!!!!!

I want my ZooTV .... well maybe the heart could fit in somewhere!!:D ...... Just daydreaming..... no real ideas here!

Back
Top Bottom